Ya Banned Mate!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i think bandit should make me a mod lol or make a part of the forum called get it off your chest anything is allowed

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Is this all you have to add mate?

Surely not ?

Yep, that’s all I’ve got ? I’ve got one of those can’t see a screen headaches currently ?

Probably a good thing ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I’m not saying he was mentally unwell because he spent time on the forum, I’m saying being on the forum wasn’t good for his mental health. Like if I hated Scientology with a burning passion and was convinced they were trying to take over the world and ruin people’s lives, if I was suspicious that every person I met worked for Scientology and was trying to subvert me and prevent speaking out against it….I probably wouldn’t spend all my time on a Scientology forum.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

whoswho wrote:

Regarding Dune:

Its like your invited to someone’s house for dinner you go there eat the food then make a comment of fuck this it’s yuck I’m off to find a real cook.

From that your never going to invite that person back for dinner likewise with Dune in this forum

Its nothing like that mate. Dune has had hundreds of meals off Bandit and loved it. Its only lately has he stated that he doesent agree. So yeah thats a completly wrong comparison sorry

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

argyl53 wrote:

I’m not saying he was mentally unwell because he spent time on the forum, I’m saying being on the forum wasn’t good for his mental health. Like if I hated Scientology with a burning passion and was convinced they were trying to take over the world and ruin people’s lives, if I was suspicious that every person I met worked for Scientology and was trying to subvert me and prevent speaking out against it….I probably wouldn’t spend all my time on a Scientology forum.

Yeah…Maybe your right. He needed to take a break. But not banned. Thats just wrong.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw
    PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Chaps just stop with all this drama, you’re worse than my ex-wife.

This is a gambling site and I want to see big wins and racing tips and all that jazz. I don’t even mind comments on streamers so long as it’s positive. This forum represents the Bandit’s brand and I can 100% guarantee that if you keep this shit up he will shut the place down.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I don’t think anything you’ve said recently is too bad anyway mate. Your passionate about certain topics and there’s nothing wrong with that. Yes there has been the odd outbursts but nothing we are not used to. You say it how it is and i certainly respect that. Everyone can’t agree with everyone 100% of the time. That’s just life in general not just on this forum.

And thats is all that Dune or Mr B did mate. This is the problem we have here. Soon as they disagreed with Bandit or Seedy they got shipped! Im sure there will come a time when i watch a Bandit video and i comment something he doesent like….do i get banned for it?

That 20k gamble for 40 was fking idiotic on the last video. He was looking 35k profit in the face and said Nah thats fuck all….its like he’s on another planet playing Reel King. And i see why people slate him for it.

Do i now get banned for saying it?

I think tbh mate it’s in the wording. You know me I’m not criticising but i think it’s the way it’s said. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong. On one hand you could say ” bandit i fuckin hate these videos. Reel king bores the shit out of me. I’m off to watch someone who doesn’t do unrealistic stakes” or on the other hand you could say ” well i preferred the older style vids with £2 stakes similar to what i play and the variety of games you used to play. Watching reel king is just not for me “.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

PsychicSnail wrote:

Chaps just stop with all this drama, you’re worse than my ex-wife.

This is a gambling site and I want to see big wins and racing tips and all that jazz. I don’t even mind comments on streamers so long as it’s positive. This forum represents the Bandit’s brand and I can 100% guarantee that if you keep this shit up he will shut the place down.

Keep away from the general discussion section then mate. Cos anything goes here. Yeah Bandits gonna shut a cash cow down over drama….

….get a grip lol.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Mr.b was nit good for the forum as a whole. If your asking questions and responding normally then great. Hell even outburst a bit… that’s what the internet is for.

But calling out people, hating on gaming staff, discussing topics and arguing wildly is not good for a forum.

As for this post you confuse me. I dont see how it’s any of our business. It’s their forum. You signed up as you watch the videos. People dont need to post but it’s a gambling community which spent the last month ripping each other with maybe 2 or 3 posts about actual gamblers or any interest to gaming fans.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I don’t think anything you’ve said recently is too bad anyway mate. Your passionate about certain topics and there’s nothing wrong with that. Yes there has been the odd outbursts but nothing we are not used to. You say it how it is and i certainly respect that. Everyone can’t agree with everyone 100% of the time. That’s just life in general not just on this forum.

And thats is all that Dune or Mr B did mate. This is the problem we have here. Soon as they disagreed with Bandit or Seedy they got shipped! Im sure there will come a time when i watch a Bandit video and i comment something he doesent like….do i get banned for it?

That 20k gamble for 40 was fking idiotic on the last video. He was looking 35k profit in the face and said Nah thats fuck all….its like he’s on another planet playing Reel King. And i see why people slate him for it.

I think tbh mate it’s in the wording. You know me I’m not criticising but i think it’s the way it’s said. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong. On one hand you could say ” bandit i fuckin hate these videos. Reel king bores the shit out of me. I’m off to watch someone who doesn’t do unrealistic stakes” or on the other hand you could say ” well i preferred the older style vids with £2 stakes similar to what i play and the variety of games you used to play. Watching reel king is just not for me “.

I say it how it is Haz….just like Bandit does. But Yeah its his decision that is final on here. So if he doesent like my Honesty then fair do’s. im never gonna change who i am. Just like you wouldnt mate.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I say it how it is Haz….just like Bandit does. But Yeah its his decision that is final on here. So if he doesent like my Honesty then fair do’s. im never gonna change who i am. Just like you wouldnt mate.

That’s what makes your posts interesting mate. Said before the forum needs a pantomime villain ?. You don’t wanna be like me lol. Mr nice and sit on the fence trying to please everyone. Believe me nice gets you nowhere. ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

eejit101 wrote:

Mr.b was nit good for the forum as a whole. If your asking questions and responding normally then great. Hell even outburst a bit… that’s what the internet is for.

But calling out people, hating on gaming staff, discussing topics and arguing wildly is not good for a forum.

As for this post you confuse me. I dont see how it’s any of our business. It’s their forum. You signed up as you watch the videos. People dont need to post but it’s a gambling community which spent the last month ripping each other with maybe 2 or 3 posts about actual gamblers or any interest to gaming fans.

Many of “your”replys have been no good for this forum eejit….many many. So dont think cos you word your replys with articulate grammer that your any better than Mr B.

And you dont see how its any of my buisness..? Its NOT their fucking forum….its our forum mate. So yeah it certainly is my buisness to give my opinions on how to make it better.

shouldersofbutter WANTED $13
    Outlaw

If you didnt like something on TV would you write to the BBC and complain? Or would you just switch the channel? Bandit banning people who dont like his content is just him changing the channel for you.

Oldmoon WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Well personally I quite enjoyed mr b,he was a reactionary but at least he cared.also it saved me attempting the times cryptic crossword trying to decipher some of his posts.if the forum becomes awash with sycophantic comments only then it ceases to be what it was set out to do.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)