Xmas knockout Fat santa Fao Bandit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    XlordB WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey dude i know youve closed the entries however I did register about a week ago and for some reason it hasnt added me to the competition Can you maybe pls add me in buddy? Ps looking forward to you getting back to uploading vids your one of the best and funniest guys i watch for slots 😉

XlordB !

Salfordangler WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I would like to be added too if possible?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Sorry i can’t add people past the closing date.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

XlordB wrote:

Hey dude i know youve closed the entries however I did register about a week ago and for some reason it hasnt added me to the competition Can you maybe pls add me in buddy? Ps looking forward to you getting back to uploading vids your one of the best and funniest guys i watch for slots ?

XlordB !

I’ve had the same problem, it’s okay, we might get a chance next time 🙂

ifondle WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Damn it, i entered a week ago but it has not entered!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

How exactly did you guys enter this, the people saying they’re now not showing as obviously over 3600 people managed to enter, did you all go in to the giveaway and click the enter thing or have you just assumed it would enter you without doing that?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I have reopened the whole thing until the end of today, there is a video on Twitter showing exactly how to enter, i am @YouBanditTube on there if you do not already follow, my connection doesn’t appear good enough to get the video anywhere else 🙁

Simons losing WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yup I made a twat of it I never used the enter button thanks for the 2nd chance mate says now I have entered . Good luck everyone

Michael1305 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Cheers Steve

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)