x1000 wins? The reality of it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey all,

I’ve been watching quite a lot of The Bandit recently and seeing some of the crazy wins he’s won over time including quite a few x1000 wins and of course he always warns people that it doesn’t normally happen like that and that he got lucky. Obviously he’s due to get these hits with the amount of time he plays and spins he does. But really, for your average slotter what are the chances of hitting something like this? I’d be interested to hear from the community here how often they have hit a mammoth win like that and how long they have been playing, how often it’s happened etc

Also how do you guys play slots? For example if I was going to be putting £200 into a slot to try hit a feature, what stakes would you go for, big (£2 for 100 spins or maybe even a bigger stake?) and try to get lucky building the balance with more spins at a smaller stake?

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I’ve had a few 1000x hits obviously very rare though gotta be very lucky

and to your other question with £200 depends what type of slot you play for your stake in my opinion, like bonanza on £2 should get quite abit of play from that but there’s other slots that pay pretty poor in the base but bonus can go huge. All depends if your chasing a massive win even £1 stake and get a 500x win could cash out and leave the £200 in to play another slot

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Ive had alot of 1000x plus hits,ive played slots online since for over 15 years though use to play just casually and play shit slots like Rainbow riches etc,in recent years the X stake that slots can pay has increased massively and i have played them way too much pretty much on a daily basis so would expect to have hit even more than i have:)

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve only got 2 1000x and they were both on 10p after a hell load of grinding. I’d stick or start with the lower stakes of you’re after 1000x and then when you’ve got it move a stake up, like bandit does with his reel king tops haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

I think a little visit to the “Big Win” section would answer how likely these sort of wins are to occur, answer is, they happen a lot – there are some wins in there that i could only dream of, we do have the advantage of seeing a lot of peoples wins in there though, you can filter 1000x+ in there now too, there are shit loads, all from “normal people” as they are being referred to lately lol

Teh_Gooner WANTED $2
    Outlaw

1000x wins are rare. I have played a lot over the years and have had a few 1000x hits (biggest hit was a onetime Megafortune mini jackpot at about 6000x), however most bonuses at 100x is considered good, most bonuses for me hit at about 50-100x, and then there is some not so good as this massive 16 spin, 0.95x hit I had about two weeks ago on that Millionare BTG game… :p

The Bandit WANTED $5,355
    El Bandito

Wish i had have taken the shot at the 50 spins now when i had it, doubt i will ever get to that position again!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

I’ve managed it 4 times on Reactoonz now, biggest stake being £1.

My latest was 1500X on a quid that included 16 pinks(x2) before Garga even dropped!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeah they’re definitely rare! I’ve only had a small few in my life, and I’ve been playing slots for a few years now!

1000x – Lord of the Ocean – 4 lords (explorers) in the bonus (had this one twice!)
    1312x – White Rabbit – 4 retriggers (actually on the lower end of the multiplier compared to others!)
    1000x – Magic Mirror Deluxe II – 4 of the top symbol in the bonus (I believe… I actually went to the toilet during this and missed it!)
    2500xish – Iron Man 2 – progressive jackpot win, lucky af!
    1041x – Dead or Alive – wildline on one of the last spins baby!

Think that’s it… I’ve had quite a lot more over 500x.

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Yup obviously rare but i’ve had a fair frew over the years.

I usually deposit between £50-£100 and play 60p/80p stakes, My 1000x and beyond that i recall include:

Book of dead – full screen Gold blokes 2000x

Bruce Lee – 4 double bonuses all paying around 1000x

Bonanza – 3800x Bonus

Starquest a 1200x and a 3000x

300 Shields a £3150 bonus on £1.25 stake with something like £15 left that was my most memorable one!

Trowblerone WANTED $33
    Outlaw

I only played low rolling  slots online for about a year and a half or so in total before quitting ahead.

In that time i had plenty of high X wins but it went a bit mental in the final month

Captain Venture, Twice around the 1300X mark 50p stake

Book or ra for 1100X i think 50p

Lucky lady for around 1200x 50p

and the one that made me shit myself was 5402X base hit on Bonanz on £1

Jamesh WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Ive had a fair few 1000x’s mainly on btg and a couple on captain venture. and got one on a 20p stake this morning on dragons fire. I mainly use low stakes upto £1 unless i get a good win on something then maybe up the stakes. Play style All depends how much money you want to loose really lol i prefer lower deposits and build a balance up and go from there.

baggiedeano WANTED $6
    Outlaw

1 won a 19p footy bet on Thursday night with Italian teams I won 20 quid so bought a white rabbit bonus on 10 quid first bonus a profit of a tenner so bought another next was a 2 pound profit so went for a third time lucky one totally filled every bar rabbit was very generous on retrigger spins ended up 14000x plus up on stake I will post proof over weekend half an hour later im playing danger at 60p stake im spinning then a skull and 3 6x wilds comes in and pays over 1400 pounds geez what a session got no proof of that it was a base win couldn’t take photo in time lol

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

I think a little visit to the “Big Win” section would answer how likely these sort of wins are to occur, answer is, they happen a lot – there are some wins in there that i could only dream of, we do have the advantage of seeing a lot of peoples wins in there though, you can filter 1000x+ in there now too, there are shit loads, all from “normal people” as they are being referred to lately lol

Sorry Bandit, but that statement doesn’t make sense – to tell people to look at a big win page for proof that there are lots of big wins around is like telling someone to go to a Ferrari convention to show that lots of people have Ferrari’s.  There is no context on that page.

The general consensus appears to be that big wins (1000x) are very rare, the big win page may show 100 wins of 1000x but this could be from 1,000,000 bonuses.

Basically if you are playing for a 1000x bonus or pay then 9999 times out of 10000 you are likely to be unlucky, and most times will have put more than that in to achieve it.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Hey all,

I’ve been watching quite a lot of The Bandit recently and seeing some of the crazy wins he’s won over time including quite a few x1000 wins and of course he always warns people that it doesn’t normally happen like that and that he got lucky. Obviously he’s due to get these hits with the amount of time he plays and spins he does. But really, for your average slotter what are the chances of hitting something like this? I’d be interested to hear from the community here how often they have hit a mammoth win like that and how long they have been playing, how often it’s happened etc

Also how do you guys play slots? For example if I was going to be putting £200 into a slot to try hit a feature, what stakes would you go for, big (£2 for 100 spins or maybe even a bigger stake?) and try to get lucky building the balance with more spins at a smaller stake?

I have had a few great wins mostly around the 40p stake. £1000 in one spin on book or ra 6 with 5 explores expanding on bonus, £900 plus with wild lines on dead or alive on 45p but like in my post I put up today. The games formats have changed in a lot green tube games and wins are getting harder. But I did turn a free £10 Xmas gift off betvictor into a £400 withdrawal on Xmas day with a 1000x win on fat Santa. Your £200 depends what you hope to win? I’m happy with a £100-£300 profit so stick with 30p-50p stakes. But if your only after £1000+ wins I think £1 stakes on magic mirror, book of dead etc. If you hit big your taking £1000+ easy. Played book of dead with bonus money of £100 on £1 stake hit full screen of dog man I think but it paid £800 again I think. Switched to wild swarm to finish wagering and took £500 cash out.but one thing I will say. You need a happy limit I take £100 out if I hit £150 on a £50 deposit. Then regular withdrawals as I keep winning and it builds up. As much as I love the bandit, he does not seem to have that lol. 6k up fucking get 4k out now son. Play with 2k but alas very few times does he. So its up to you to set limits and goals.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)