Wwtbam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mas74 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just spent the best part of two hours trying to get a bonus.  Finally lands usual bollox get to 14 spinso then fucks you off for ten spins. Ask the audience 81% and it’s wrong.  What do I get off 10 spins 6x . Fucking wrong that. Whoever programmes this shit wants fucking beating with a big stick. Sorry about the language but this boils my piss.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Mas74 wrote:

Just spent the best part of two hours trying to get a bonus.  Finally lands usual bollox get to 14 spinso then fucks you off for ten spins. Ask the audience 81% and it’s wrong.  What do I get off 10 spins 6x . Fucking wrong that. Whoever programmes this shit wants fucking beating with a big stick. Sorry about the language but this boils my piss.

I’ve had similar, i think i managed 5 times in a row once of getting the first question wrong and it dicking me for no bonus, seethe town that is lol!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Don’t know whats worse with that game: Getting 80%+ being wrong or being given 50:50 on the first question. Officially hate this game and yet I still want to play it, clearly a masochist aren’t I!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)