Woman’s World Cup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just curious does anyone actually care about this event or even watch it? Its non stop on the radio now, am guessing england are still in or doubt I wouldn even know it was still on. So is this a real tournament or just a filler until the real games are back on?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Just curious does anyone actually care about this event or even watch it? Its non stop on the radio now, am guessing england are still in or doubt I wouldn even know it was still on. So is this a real tournament or just a filler until the real games are back on?

Lol malky its the world cup mate its as real as it gets but yeah i haven’t watched to much and its not because its women’s football i’m just not that interested in it :/ but to be fair to the competition its doing great things for equality in the game etc and England are either in the finals or just before hence the radio talk and everything 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think it’s one of them where the longer the tournament goes on the more interest it attracts. Especially with England still in the tournament.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

This is the first year i even knew there was a woman’s world cup, sick of their shit already august too long to wait ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Prems not that far off starting now malky lad and transfer deadline day excitement still to come 🙂

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

My daughter plays at a decent level with boys at u12.  And it has been quite entertaining. But one thing to remember. The USA world cup winners lost to a team of 14yr old boys!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

My sisters have both played football for 10+ years but I really struggle to watch the women play tbh. They are just not as good and it’s a fact. When I watch a sport I want to watch and think “fuck me, how do they do that” it’s the reason I really enjoy MMA because I can’t fathom the skill it takes to do the things they do. When I watch women’s football I just think ” I could do that” no enjoyment for me personally.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Im a traiter,backed USA at 1.83…not watched any games until tonights.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Sorry. I’ll have a comment later saying that England will lose. Seedy was too late accepting.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

You’ll stop hearing about it when England go out tonight.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haha yeah hopefully never to be heard of again. Just watching everyone have a go a Phil Neville this morning for saying they went down too 10 Men ahahaha ??

Whambam WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Just like the men, can’t score a bloody penalty and they’re out. I was mildly interested but nowhere near the hype and buzz I had for the mens world cup. That was amazing down the pub on the big screen (I’m female by the way but I love it). Not too bothered about premier league just England games

n0kia09 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

England fail again

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Womans football is a fail ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Ha ha seen a pic on fb of a defensive wall set up , with the wo  men protecting ther balls  with their hands . ?????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)