Will Bandit Be back Next Sunday??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Berty1000 WANTED $35
    Outlaw

Very Disappointing with no content the second week in a row, although surely he was just busy and whatnot.

Does anyone know if Bandit having another break or will be back next week? Always makes the hangover a little easier to bear when he put up the Sunday content.

Also any suggestions for decent slot channels? Not a fan of the chips fellow? so any genuine streamers would be great?

Have a great start to the week folks.

Cheers

Slot WANTED $39
    Outlaw

NickSlot he streams every day from 11am

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Berty1000 wrote:

Very Disappointing with no content the second week in a row, although surely he was just busy and whatnot.

Does anyone know if Bandit having another break or will be back next week? Always makes the hangover a little easier to bear when he put up the Sunday content.

Also any suggestions for decent slot channels? Not a fan of the chips fellow? so any genuine streamers would be great?

Have a great start to the week folks.

Cheers

Yeah I think he said two weeks off, I kind of have it in my head he’s back this Sunday …. Ps @bandit old school ted and  topcat type games … cmon man …

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Chips a parasite to the gambling community only cares about making money wouldn’t watch him if he was the only content maker wouldn’t watch a single bit of gambling again but to be fair genuine and decent streamers are hard to come by these days either fake as fuck or just really bad actors other than bandit I wouldn’t know who else is genuinely worth it, don’t mind Scott from fruity slots for the entertainment but don’t beeline they use genuine real money  so it’s hard to watch on that basis, hideous is just a bad actor it’s desperate acting as well just embarrassing so can’t watch him, stop and steps been gambling for years but still doesn’t seem to understand anything about slots his content is quite poor also, most of the smaller channels have just jumped on the band wagon only interested in what they can get out of it so after that explanation basically no there isn’t anyone else worth a watch only negative bandit has is he doesn’t produce regular content anymore which I understand tbh nowadays I’d rather stick myself a deposit in and play myself than watch the content is all the same now become stuck in the mud almost too many idiots joining in.

puntzak WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Not really the advertising type but spintwix is doing good streams and is genuine.

Berty1000 WANTED $35
    Outlaw

I must @The devil you have hit the nail on the head there with that comment, couldn’t agree more.

I enjoy the lads from fruity but again completely agree with you about the money. As for Hideous, I find him amusing but as you have mentioned this is quite clearly acting. Surely in affiliation with one of the gambling sites/ game producers, BTG.

Can’t stand Chips as he comes across like a horrible individual. The Kinda Fella that would steal your eyeballs if he had the chance and come back the next day for your eyelids.

The only other streamer I believe to be genuine is possibly Rolla, but find his content too long and badly done. Seems like a genuine bloke all the same.

Basically, nobody comes remotely close to the bandit for entertainment, quality of content, and pure humor.

Appreciate the comment and good to know that there are others thinking the same.

I’ll check out Nick Slot and Spintwix.

Cheers

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I think he’s genuine sure someone will comment if it’s not the case but I find David Labowsky good to watch he’s not over the top like a lot of the streamers and talks apparent sense, does a few joint streams with spintwix too

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Thanks Berty that’s just my opinion of the situation I get it’s a job and all the rest of it marketing etc but it’s when they act like they care and love their viewers sincerely act like there actual mates, they care because them viewers are filling their pockets simple as that really whereas someone like bandit makes a video because he’s having a gamble and records it and you know from his videos he would act like that in person but for the majority it’s all an act behind a screen, you see it with chip every video he’s having a bit banter one minute then fills the chat with links, asks for likes and subs the next then follows on like that the rest of the video the blokes a mong at the highest level

Stressed_Techie WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Steve, are you OK my Welsh gigantic buddy? Not like you to not stream for a couple of weeks unannounced! Hope everything is OK and you havent sp**ked the wifes Tesco money!

Andy

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Stressed_Techie wrote:

Tesco

Asda!

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Stressed_Techie wrote:

Tesco

Asda!

We’ve upgraded now….. it’s Lidl

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Does anyone know what the situation with Steve is I know he was having a couple of weeks off after the last video but he hasn’t really been active on twitter either when I looked does anyone know if everything OK with the big lad

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

Does anyone know what the situation with Steve is I know he was having a couple of weeks off after the last video but he hasn’t really been active on twitter either when I looked does anyone know if everything OK with the big lad

I wouldn’t worry, he’ll just be really busy 👍🏻

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Joeholdway wrote:

I wouldn’t worry, he’ll just be really busy 👍🏻

Code for “ he went unto the pub …. And we lost him “

Willie1976 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

He’ll be back when he’s ready, after the last video I’ll be having few weeks off to digest what happened take stock recharge and just needs to fall back in love with the slots again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)