Wild swarm you didn’t?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Just having a £20 20p spins on it and five hives drop in and give me 15 spins and 15 spins later it paid £152. Get the fook in there.

pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Tidy little win mate! Enjoy the money Geordie

Kingsmook WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Wow i have had a nightmare on that game!! Grrrrr

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Kingsmook wrote:

Wow i have had a nightmare on that game!! Grrrrr

Oh it has took my eyes out before trying to burst the hive lol. But the 20p game play is fun and great if you have bonus money to use.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

pritmist wrote:

Tidy little win mate! Enjoy the money Geordie

Cheers bud, it ended with a £250 withdrawal.

nickpig30 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

That game is a bit of a wally. I was trying to max it 2 days this week.

£50 in 20p spins on Tuesday – got to Level 4 with balance around £70 ! had the 150x win twice, once in a bonus – actually paid really fair then I  instant swarm mode and it paid £80 – boost to level 3 so i left with £150. Tried again yesterday with £50 start in an attempt to max it out and got to level 4, hit a bee which boosted me to Max – no word of a lie it opened 3 spins later when the first bee popped out and I hadn’t got it off quick spins – paid £8…. even on 20p, has anyone ever had lower than 40x? Sure its possible …

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

nickpig30 wrote:

£50 in 20p spins on Tuesday – got to Level 4 with balance around £70 ! had the 150x win twice, once in a bonus – actually paid really fair then I  instant swarm mode and it paid £80 – boost to level 3 so i left with £150. Tried again yesterday with £50 start in an attempt to max it out and got to level 4, hit a bee which boosted me to Max – no word of a lie it opened 3 spins later when the first bee popped out and I hadn’t got it off quick spins – paid £8…. even on 20p, has anyone ever had lower than 40x? Sure its possible …

It is mate . Only played it once b4 and altho it went on 4 ages i enjoyed it and had a £240 profit on 20p then 40p stakes when the hive was activated . never played it again until sat night on level 3 started well enough, but took me ages to activate on 20p and was on  a £87 loss so decided to play £1 stakes any way to cut a long story short went to £2 stakes as i had put alot of money in and it eventually burst after about 80 odd bees for a grand total of a scabby  fkn£37 16.5 x and a overall loss on the 2 games of roughly £800 BEWARE .

nickpig30 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

nickpig30 wrote:

It is mate . Only played it once b4 and altho it went on 4 ages i enjoyed it and had a £240 profit on 20p then 40p stakes when the hive was activated . never played it again until sat night on level 3 started well enough, but took me ages to activate on 20p and was on  a £87 loss so decided to play £1 stakes any way to cut a long story short went to £2 stakes as i had put alot of money in and it eventually burst after about 80 odd bees for a grand total of a scabby  fkn£37 16.5 x and a overall loss on the 2 games of roughly £800 BEWARE .

I’m not sure if I should be happy or upset tbh judging by what it can do. 2 Swarms in 2 days both on 20p … overall about £30 up… obviously that plus extra was lost elsewhere and it curbed a feeling of spinning a slot for a few hours. I think thats what I like about it, but taking that much and paying that little back is sickening.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

nickpig30 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

nickpig30 wrote:

I’m not sure if I should be happy or upset tbh judging by what it can do. 2 Swarms in 2 days both on 20p … overall about £30 up… obviously that plus extra was lost elsewhere and it curbed a feeling of spinning a slot for a few hours. I think thats what I like about it, but taking that much and paying that little back is sickening.

Yip i agree with u about the game play 110% i was actually hovering btween £80 and £125 for the 1st 2 hours  £100 start getting agreat game . so yes its a decent game on the base but can b a different game when ur chasing them wee buzzers tho lol . u hear a lot of people on the site asking if we think games hav memorys . well the more i was putting money in i was thinking this one does . Mbees 20ps all the way thru is the best idea . but i hav seen some amazing payouts on this after stake been raised  so mbees just me being unlucky .good luck with it bud and hope u smash it if u continue with it.

Anonymous WANTED $19
    Inactive

£17.40 on a £2 hive … no s**t

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)