Wild swarm will kill me

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    ailingsplash WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yidfather wrote:

Completely done me. I’ve literally lost my missus and roof over my head because of this fuckin game. Like a twat I took out a loan to pay for a cruise that we were meant to be going on with family and friends, and I got carried away and done whole lot on it. What a fuckin idiot.

That sucks man..

How many bees you up to now? It must be nearly ready to pop..

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

What stake have you been playing it on most recently Yidfather? When you go in to the game, if you click in the information and scroll right to the bottom, I think there is a history button, it will actually tell you the size of your hive – it would be interesting to know the number just to see that it is remembering and counting them up properly.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

If you click the grid square in the bottom left and then select the ? scroll down to the bottom and click the history button, it will then tell you hive size – it is 120 Bees to max the hive so any bees above that 120 is how many bees you have had since max.

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Sorry guys I’ve hit Rock bottom these last few days. Thank you for the messages everyone I really appreciate it. Sorry bandit I can’t check as I have banned myself from all betting sites. Wish I would of done it a couple of weeks ago. On my sheet of paper I was upto 926 bee’s on £4 stake. I must just be the unluckiest bastard excuse my language. Just don’t feel great. Sorry.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yidfather wrote:

Sorry guys I’ve hit Rock bottom these last few days. Thank you for the messages everyone I really appreciate it. Sorry bandit I can’t check as I have banned myself from all betting sites. Wish I would of done it a couple of weeks ago. On my sheet of paper I was upto 926 bee’s on £4 stake. I must just be the unluckiest bastard excuse my language. Just don’t feel great. Sorry.

How much did you spend chasing it mate? I hope you don’t find that an intrusive question, i can imagine it will be a raw subject – 926 bees is pretty unheard of and would point towards something not quite being right, like almost broken about the game at that site, i totally understand the banning yourself and it is a good step, stay with us and talk through it though and maybe we can lift some of the clouds that are currently present. I nearly said what site again there but i am sure you already told me twice! Are you resident in the UK by the way?

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

No it’s fine your not being intrusive, it was just over 6 grand, it’s so much more then I Could afford to lose. It got me and I was so adamant I was going to get it and win big that I lost all sense of, well pretty much everything. I am in the UK mate.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Hey @Yidfather I’ve also banned myself after a really bad pre-Xmas session, did myself in not to quite the same amount as you but bad enough that it’s caused me a lot of stress and worry. I posted about it in another thread last week. So like it’s not much consolation at this point I know, but if it helps at all, you’re not alone in doing this. I’m available as a fellow fuck-up gambler to talk if you like.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

my swarm popped today for x600 if i had to guess i prob just got my money back. Think I will leave that from now on

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Ok Yidfather, you have qualified for The Bandit’s Swarm Saver 😀 …. i went a bit quiet there as i just loaded up Casumo with the intention of trying a swarm. I said to myself that if i managed a profit, i would send it to you – obviously it is unlikely to be much of a dent in the loss but i’m hoping it will help you out. Well, i maxed the hive quite quickly with the help of a few level upgrades and then i set out on £6. I had a base hit of £600 which pushed me back to money back and then on the 13th bee, exactly £500 down….. the fucker popped and activated 😀

Below is the result, I will take my £1,000 back and the rest is yours. Peace and mother fucking Carrots baby.

I play it on auto so there was one press after this total, it has left my balance at £2,994.62 so that will be £1,994.62 for you. I will contact you on your registered email address and we will go from there yeah?

As a side note, i believe this is the first, and will be the only Swarm related random giveaway, anyone posting stories of their swarms, both good and bad should be able to do that without the accusation of just trying to get me to give them some money with me having said this 😀

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Thanks for the message mate. I really appreciate that you are there for a chat and I’m sorry to hear you are struggling too. It’s a bloody nightmare. Just hope it ends soon.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yidfather wrote:

Thanks for the message mate. I really appreciate that you are there for a chat and I’m sorry to hear you are struggling too. It’s a bloody nightmare. Just hope it ends soon.

Haha lets point out, this is Yid’s reply to the post before mine, we weirdly posted at the same time so don’t be giving him no hard time 😀

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

You really don’t have to do that mate it’s ok. I didn’t message on here because I wanted any hand outs or anything mate. I just wanted people to know that this is how bad things can get. I love the videos and everything you stand for mate.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yidfather wrote:

You really don’t have to do that mate it’s ok. I didn’t message on here because I wanted any hand outs or anything mate. I just wanted people to know that this is how bad things can get. I love the videos and everything you stand for mate.

I’ve done it mate – i hope it can get you a little back on track at least mentally. The fact you have self excluded is great so i know you will use the money for proper things. I will be in touch shortly, i am just sorting something else quickly lol

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Seriously you’ve made a man cry and I’m not lying. I really don’t know what to say. I’m speechless. You are such a good guy and I can’t thank you enough. Oh my god

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Top bloke ???

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 113 total)