Wild swarm will kill me

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Jesus christ I’ve got to give up on this, 143 bee’s now. The bastard has defeated me. ? I can’t afford no more money on this.

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

What stake did you do it all on Yidfather? That is more than it ever took me but a friend of mine went 198 with no activation and there have been a few reports on here of 230+ which is savage!

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

£4 stake fella. Holy shit 198. I’m definitely giving up. No turkey ? for crimbo kids. ?

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Im back, spent my usual £250 went upto 167 bee’s, still no activation of the swarm. A few hours later I won a £50 stake 10 fold over 1.5 goals bet for £951. So what did I do? I done what an idiot would do and spent all the winnings on wild swarm, believing that surely I would activate it. How wrong was I. At one stage I was upto around £1500. But after nearly another 100 more of the bastards, I’m now at a balance of zero and gutted. 263 the final count. This can’t be right, its never coming.

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

i am on 274 bees now looks like i need to put honey on my nuts to get them to swarm

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

309 F****n bee’s and still no show. I have been at this weeks. I’ve never seen anything like it. I threw my phone when it hit the 300 mark and I scratched the poxy screen ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Yeah these stories of multiple hundreds of bees now are getting more regular – pretty scary to even take on now for me as i just tend to move up the stakes too quick and if i get stung with a 300 bee jobby on a high stake i would probably run out of cash!

dutchphoto81 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I’m currently at 99 bees and it is taking hundreds of spins to get a fecking bee! Base game pays ok but fuck me, this swarm can be brutal!

I’m doing the same as you are, playing it once a week with a set budget, that wayI dont go bust chasing the bastard.

Hope you bust that fecker soon, but dont go doing your bollocks in on it though this time of year bud!

Yidfather WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Completely done me. I’ve literally lost my missus and roof over my head because of this fuckin game. Like a twat I took out a loan to pay for a cruise that we were meant to be going on with family and friends, and I got carried away and done whole lot on it. What a fuckin idiot.

bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

That is really heavy,  hope you are doing ok. Get in touch with the group’s that are detailed in yhe get help section if you need anyone for advice and support. You are not the only one who has been there. Hope things get better.

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

Thats hard to read mate, I have stayed well away from the game myself as I know that there has to be a risk to this type of play (20p build then raise the stakes).

If the game was paying too much it wold have been removed swiftly, its still available so its obviously making money

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Thinking about creating a poll listing the 5 most dangerous slots to play, I think this swarm fucker is right up there with extra chilli and vikings unleashed. There is some clever people out there who know in their design that compulsive gamblers will not walk away until the hive is opened. This leave’s the player at the providers mercy waiting on “that” bee.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

A bee will sting u . A chilli will burn you . And a Viking will finish you off

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

Yidfather wrote:

Completely done me. I’ve literally lost my missus and roof over my head because of this fuckin game. Like a twat I took out a loan to pay for a cruise that we were meant to be going on with family and friends, and I got carried away and done whole lot on it. What a fuckin idiot.

I seriously hope that was a joke !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 113 total)