Wild Swarm… I’m in it’s clutches!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Legendary Hamster WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Cheers buddy, lets hope for a 5000x bonus on a £20 spin eh 🙂

Outlaw

Well, I gave up on them both.

Winning Room Swarm is up to 268 bees on £8 stake and Slots Million – I lost count but it’s on stakes between £2 – £20.

I know that if I dropped to a lower stake then it would pop pretty quickly but at this point I’d rather just write the money off as I don’t think I’ll ever get a swarm which repays what’s gone into it.

Take heed friends, avoid this like the plague! Or at least stick to spins of £2 and under 🙁

Bandit, if you read this and feel generous then feel free to do a swarm for me haha.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Theres something dodgy af about this slot.

Hope you manage to get them on decent STAKES at some point mate.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I feel quite fortunate on swarm. I started giving it a blast a few weeks ago but in the first 20p session had some ok wins and then a chest paid 150x so I thought fcuk it and gave up. The horror stories were always in the back of my mind. I’m in no position to risk bigger than £2 a spin knowing the damage it can do.

It seems shite but the good side of others getting hammered and telling us is we can possibly avoid the same mess. So respect for sharing !

Outlaw

I think it’s moment of grace where it was playing nice has passed lol.

I honestly can’t see anything, based on my most recent experience, to recommend to others…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)