Wild swarm…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

So ive had a punt at this slot now on dunder and in 30 quid i got up to level 3 hive.

My question is now, do i put the odd 20 quid in and try to build it up or do i put my monthly limit in and hit it hard?

Does it do an average stake when it swarms aswell as thinking of raising from 20p to 40p?

Cheers ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yes just put the odd £20 in mate till it goes to max. It’s a dangerous game with high risk but potentially great reward. When it goes to max my advice is just play with what you can afford. I’ve seen a swarm activated from as little as 2 bees but also bandit took 137 bees once. I think average swarm is 264x or something close to that. I would up the stake when it goes to max. I suppose what stake that is will be relevant to what you can afford. Good luck. Keep us posted and be careful. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Couldnt agree more .my 1st was on 20p to max good base game and was only £35 in then 40p to activate for a overall profit £249 .

My 2nd was 20p to max £100 in so syarted on £1 and ended up having to increase to £2 to try and recoup my losses .activated for a £37 hive and a loss of about £850  so my advice is BEEEEE AWARE

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Nice one mate! Cheers for that. i managed to get a hive level up so i could do with seeing another one of them!

Ill see how i get on in my next deposit!

Knowing my luck though itll swarm and ill land one fucking bee for big fat fuck all ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)