Why so few uploads

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Fishing?! If I come down south again, we will have to go fishing for the day bandit. I’m shit at golf, I’ve got no aim so probably will end up taking my own foot off. Love a good fish, though I broke my ribs the last time I went ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Did someone mention pub?? Time for a few beers I think it’s been a busy week.

Haz, Bandit what you having??

My round ?

Carling for me mate. Ready for a gallon. ????

Carling… ooft, I can’t stomach the stuff.

voodoodolleke WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I don’t think that most people who ask when there’s a new video are doing so with malicious intent but genuinely love the content and entertainment you bring us. And another part uses it as their “fix” because they quit gambling or gamble less because of it. Ofcourse there’s always a few trolls who are going to tell you “he’s rolling in it and doesn’t care anymore” but just tune those out as most of us are here for the entertainment!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Fragaliciousbob wrote:

Why have the uploads nearly dried up ? I’ve watched since the start when there where 2 to 3 uploads a week then it slowed to a wednesday and a sunday then it slowed to 3 uploads every 2 weeks now we are at 1 a week (most of the time) I get the feeling that this is more of a chore to satisfy the subscribers than fun for steve anymore so what does the future hold for the channel? What happened to all the ideas like the big screen in the front room ? For example

I still watch but find myself skipping through loads of reel king.

I think that steve really needs to start streaming this format has had its day move forward or go extinct

Not read any other replies,but i dont think the format is stale,i prefer just watching the bonuses or big wins,there are few streamers i can just sit there and watch for hours on end spinning slots so am glad the bandit has stuck with this…i do miss seeing 2/3 videos a week though but the guy is busier than he use to be i guess now.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)