Why so few uploads

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You have to remember that bandit only uploads on youtube, which means spending hours getting bonuses/slotting, editing, uploading ect when he also has a family to look after. All these streamers that have families stream during the day, they have no editing to do as it’s all live. They stream when they feel like it, but bandit uploads when he can/feels like a session. I’m happy with once a week, it gives me something to be excited about and pass the time at the mother in laws on a sunday. πŸ™‚

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Jammin jars to go mental. 6 re triggers on magic mirror. 4 reels wild on immortal romance. A wild line on vampires. A crazy win on donuts for xbox. I don’t want much do i ? ??

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Do a 10k bonus hunt. Just once.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Do a 10k bonus hunt. Just once.

I’d like to see this too! I know we’ve had this discussion on this forum before, that Steve’s videos are basically like bonus hunts, but they are subtly different!

The clear start and end point, accumulation of bonuses, written down in a clear list etc. all makes for a very entertaining session.

Could also make a competition out of it like Letsgiveitaspin used to do. Closest guess gets 10% of the final sum? It would certainly bring a lot more activity and new members over to the forum to place their guesses!

Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Back in the early days he did on casumo, always finished on wonky to beat the wagering

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I’d like to see some old style beat the wagering videos especially after a big reel king loss . Think this deffo would help bandit get back to normal stakes

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I wouldn’t mind seeing a video where he tries to beat wagering. Think he did one once ages ago on 20p 30p 40p spins. It was perfectly watchable.

A bonus hunt would be my preferred option tho, he could start a forum post with a poll and we could vote on the slots we’d like to see and offer up suggestions.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Bonus hunts are fun. A occasional low stakes video so the average person can truly engage with the sums being won and lost. Maybe a session where you can only give a slot 100 spins and you must move on and keep track of what games bonus within 100 spins and which one pays the most. Ask the forum to guess on something within the video and do a little giveaway to closest guess. Loads of ideas for things. Trying to get people more engaged on the forum would be a good idea.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Unfortunately in order to make a video i need to have a full day, 10-12 hours of free time to get all the bonuses, edit the video, save it, upload it and have it process correctly and then publish it. As my main job is kicking off in a mental way i just haven’t currently got this time, as has been said earlier in this thread though, whilst the videos are once a week on a Sunday, sometimes there are bonus bits, last Sundays video was 2 hours long instead of 1 hour, another Sunday i did 3 videos instead of 1 that sort of thing really.

What needs to be remembered is that i have to make a living, I have to do my normal stuff as well as my video stuff as well as see my family, since being back from holiday i have been booked absolutely solid with meetings with football clubs for example, Tuesday gone i had to go to Oxford to complete a sponsorship deal, these aren’t quick 5 minute things, i then, for my own sanity have to have at least one day per week where i switch off from everything and hit some golf balls or similar.

There is always the opinion floating around that “oh hes made his money now and is rinsing affiliation thats why he does no videos” well, it is completely the opposite, as my affiliation model relies heavily on new sign ups that trigger one time fees, they only really come in any quantity with new content so if i am not making as many videos i am simply not getting as much back from affiliation. I like to play a session when i want to play one and not because i need to make money from it – i could never play to a schedule monday to friday for example because simply i would be bored to death of slots.

My videos are free to watch, if i had a subscription service that was costing people on a monthly basis for example then yes you can have a moan at me for only doing one video a week but as it stands, it costs nothing to watch so if there is one then happy days if there isn’t one then there isn’t one.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

One day off to hit golf balls or ” similar “. I’m assuming the similar means go to the pub. ???????

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Pretty much lol or fishing or darts haha I need that on at least one day a week though or my brain starts to leak πŸ˜€

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Did someone mention pub?? Time for a few beers I think it’s been a busy week.

Haz, Bandit what you having??

My round ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Did someone mention pub?? Time for a few beers I think it’s been a busy week.

Haz, Bandit what you having??

My round ?

Carling for me mate. Ready for a gallon. ????

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

There you go Haz, enjoy

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

There you go Haz, enjoy

Thanks mate that looks deeeelicious. ??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)