Which video did you prefer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After watching the 3 videos left yesterday personally i preferred the high stakes one. I’m surprised there was no attempt to get the bonus on captain bob but also glad to see no extra chilli. I think chilli is the most evil game out there. I enjoyed all 3 but i like to watch the high stakes on jars bod and magic mirror and a few others. Which one did you enjoy the most ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I enjoyed them all because they’re all of a different variety if you know what I mean. One for reel king, (speaks for its self, its bloody immense), one for usual stakes  and seeing slots on a stake most can relate to, and one that’s high stakes where who knows what could happen. So much excitement from all 3 videos ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

like them all but the reel king one is the best for me and you can tell its the bandits fav,just dont do what i did had head phones on when he hits the top of ladder well fuck me the whole street must of heard him and said bandits home from his holiday then lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’ll let you guess my favourite ? until theres a single slot Donuts video of course ?????

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Holy fk after missing out on the high stakes vid after utube removed it . was watchin the golf in the early hours in bed . finished about 2.30am and decided to check to see if it was back up and there it was .so put it on and fk me forgot to turn the sound down on ma fon jeeeee  zuuuus ? she was gon scatty. fkn golf n bandits aw u ever do turn that thing down ??? tbf a even got a wee fright lol RK EVERY DAY

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I thought the high stakes video was more entertaining. It reminded me of my sessions this month playing BoD going well over 400 spins for a bonus, seems to be the norm now a days. I did really enjoy the lower stakes one too especially when he was playing Beavis and Butthead, honestly love that slot! ?

IM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE.

One of my favourite shows! ?

jetman WANTED $8
    Outlaw

i love all his vid’s but his reel king sessions are my fav

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

No favouritism they were all to my satisfaction ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I enjoyed the regular and high stakes videos and although I’m not really a fan of the mega stake Reel King ones, you have to admire Steve’s balls on those. I mean, I don’t know how much money he has in the bank but I’m pretty confident it’s not a million and if I had £1,000,000 in the bank I still wouldn’t think it was a high enough balance to risk dropping £50k chasing a top on the gamble ladder.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

After watching the 3 videos left yesterday personally i preferred the high stakes one. I’m surprised there was no attempt to get the bonus on captain bob but also glad to see no extra chilli. I think chilli is the most evil game out there. I enjoyed all 3 but i like to watch the high stakes on jars bod and magic mirror and a few others. Which one did you enjoy the most ?

Lol I just made a comment about this myself. I just watched the video and didn’t see this post. I pointed out how captain venture should be played more. And lucky lady, montezuma and Rhino. Those games have way bigger potentials than reel king as well, so

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I enjoyed all 3 videos but my fav was the Reel King high stakes,It was a  lot more entertaining for me.

jJust glad he`s back.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Can only see 2 videos?..but the high stakes one was by far my favourite of the 2 i can see.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

nm wwent and found the reelking one,still high stakes video my fave.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I like when he screams on a reel king top and my ears explode ?

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

High stakes all day long. That was a blast. The other video was great too but high stakes is more exciting and one day Steve will hit a monster at those stakes and the Internet will explode.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)