Where do I stand?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lewyt55 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi all,

I’ve just signed up to gamstop again after having a year break previously. I was playing on slottyvegas and after depositing £50, I had a wager free Balance of £562, I was to withdraw the balance but obviously they wanted verification. I went through the verification process and all was excepted. However, My gambling ban started before I withdrew the funds in the account. I have emailed the company requesting a withdrawal, however I am yet to have a response. Does anyone know if I will be able to get the funds that are left in the account? Or am I fighting a lost cause?

I also set the ban for 5 years so will this be the time  I have to wait for the money?

Any help appreciated

many thanks,

lewis.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

You will get it. They will just pay out your balance and lock your account for 5years. Provided you didn’t play while you were on Gamban. If they say we won’t be able to pay out until the gamban has stopped tell them you wish to close your acc permanently and they will pay out your balance.

Nothing to worry about enjoy your winnings

Lewyt55 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I played whilst the gamban was being processed but once I had the confirmation email, that’s when obviously the account stopped being active, I won’t £520 on my last spin, then it said my account was not active as I tried to withdraw however my balance read £562!

So I’m just skeptical that they will be able to say that I do not have the right to getting the winnings!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)