Where are they all now?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mattywest11 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Would love to hear from all those that crawled out from under their rock to slate the bandit for not uploading sunday slots now. 30 hours grinding 1 game, couldn’t even imagine how tedious that would become, and all for our entertainment!

Sods law that it’ll be one of them moaners that win on the giveaway too!!

Good luck to all and thank you Bandit for your dedication to continue to do what you do, best content out there even with all the troubles you get from Youtube and having to put up with the nonsense from some

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Cant tell you how much I wanted to say something yesterday to the moaners I just deleted a few comments and thought fuck it ???

Tomtuc9 WANTED $9
    Blocked

Actually couldn’t be happier for him with a result like that after how the last few sessions have been ! Shows if you’re going to do the heart-stopper grind, lower stakes are the boyo !

Tonyb1979 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What a video though well worth waiting for wow

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

In all fairness there something quite satisfying that all those whose whingeing asshats got served this morning ….

Bitchass – wheres my video Moan moan moan ?

bandit ….let me serve you this huge amount of time it took and this huge amount of cash it took and I’ll add this free tonne of cash you could win …ohhh and there’s seconds coming up soon enough and all for FREE ….

If only he could have put a middle finger on the end …..like I said tho … all you moany pricks …. doors that way

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)