When do you stop?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thebear WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Seeing if everyone is like me on here? Last 7-8 has been a mad one for everyone with this Covid lockdown like and for me also a rollercoaster gambling ride to cut a long story short I was up around 17k after a good few months high rolling £10/£15 a spin my main game being reel king mega, but I find my self -10k now even tho being up so much I could not stop logging on and playing to get my fix ( I know its silly and well aware of ways to stop gambling but that little voice in the back of my mine was like u on a great run u will not lose) just want to see if people are the same as me just carry on even tho having a bank roll of 17k? And how much would it take for u to stop gambling and walk away? For me think it would have to be at least £500,000. Just to add I am lucky and even tho 10k down it’s not put me in a hole or debt only stop me playing at £10/£15 and now down to £4/£5 for know.

Thelegendpricey WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I could have £100+Million and don’t think I would ‘stop’.

Play for fun and entertainment, and don’t think winning any amount would change my view on that.

It’s hard to answer if you are up £17k as there no relevance – if you deposit £100k then your 0.17x, if you deposit £100 your 170x

I think I would withdraw a good chunk, ie £15-16k and then set a loss limit on the remaining balance for a month to have a chill out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)