whats your strategy?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I have been playing Wild swarm on 20p till half full lev4..then raised to 40p hit upgrade now on max 12 bees in..im a low income OAP and deposit £20 here n there, so far in max it has taken £60..my next deposit will be £20 …What would you do? how would you go from there?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

That’s a spooky exercise mungo. but I wouldn’t entertain anything below a quid spins now and consider upping at a certain point while praying it doesn’t fail. In my experience of watching streams the average is about 80 bees (sheer guess work) but have seen as low as a couple to way over 100. Plus it could tear you a new one on the payout so I wouldn’t blame you if you stick at 40p – you should get some bonuses along the way to support play but you know how it is…. how long is a piece of string and hows your luck.

I also think it’s sad that we can give you our strategy, you follow it and it fails so it’s best to do what you think is right and own the deal if you choose to carry on and how hard you go.

stuartgreene WANTED $2
    Outlaw

as high as you can go and afford, don’t spend money you need for food/heating etc. if you get lucky great if you dont you can still have a merry xmas 🙂

6220mjones WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Im currently at 157 bees, I built it up on 20p stake then moved to 40p/60p up until 40 bees. I then thought this has to pay soon so increased to £1 and £2. I’m now at 157 bees and I’ve had to just leave it now. over 2000 spins, I’ve deposited £1300 over 3 days since hitting swarm mode and I just don’t see the financial gain in continuing it as at £2 stake I would at least need a 700x to recover anywhere near the investment plus however much more I need to actually trigger it. Increasing stakes to £4/£8 just isn’t sustainable for myself to chase the hive.

I’m very sure the RTP reduces when the hive is at “max”, the balance just gets eaten and bonus seem rare and non-existant. The boxes that drop seem to only offer a max of 20x.

Just be careful, they want you to chase it, its just not as easy as the videos you see on youtube where it activates on 30/40 bees. As I said for now ive just accepted it as a loss as chasing it probably won’t benefit me or my wallet

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I would highly recommend not upping the bet to £1 or above as another poster suggested. With your deposit sizing, you will barely even last a minute on those stakes.

Stick to what you’re comfortable with – just because you’re at max hive, doesn’t mean it’s going to release the swarm any time soon. It can take an absolute age!

And @6220mjones is spot on – the base RTP does significantly reduce during max hive stage, as confirmed by one of the developers of the slot.

mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Thanks for your input..i have been playing as normal on other slots and when down to last £4 i go swarm for 10 spins at 40p..if no win i wait till next deposit and start again..if i have a good win i will go back for 10 spins at 60p…i walk and play another day..not  chasing …hope you all have good luck…

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

Biohazard wrote:

I would highly recommend not upping the bet to £1 or above as another poster suggested. With your deposit sizing, you will barely even last a minute on those stakes.

Stick to what you’re comfortable with – just because you’re at max hive, doesn’t mean it’s going to release the swarm any time soon. It can take an absolute age!

And @6220mjones is spot on – the base RTP does significantly reduce during max hive stage, as confirmed by one of the developers of the slot.

I couldn’t agree more with your post Biohazard.  And to put it into perspective the chap recommended upping the stakes is the same one who posted a bit later that he was worried about being another fatal statistic as a result of gambling losses.

probably not a chap whose advice you would want to follow 🙂

6220mjones WANTED $6
    Outlaw

So I thought I would update on where I got to with Wild Swarm.

A total of 283 bees before the hive burst. NEARLY 300 OF THE LITTLE FUCKERS! I was well and truely fucked by this game

This game hooked me in, I’m dissapointed with myself to be honest, but its my own fault for assuming I was entitled to a big win when I got to the max hive on 20p.

I was about £2,000 in by now. I’d increasd stakes to £4 and it was just mugging me off… I found it hard to walk away. With the hive being at max it kept pulling me back, the mentality and FOMO was the key driver. My constant thought was “it has to pop now surely”…. it didnt.

I hit 280 bees and stopped for a few days, but I was never going to walk away until it burst, I took the decision to go and pop it. I deposited 50quid, changed the stake to 40p and 25quid later it burst after 3 bees!!! The swarm feature gave me £112.35 on 40p stake, which isnt bad for 40p, but the feeling was more relief that it was over.

I took the £112 to roulette, turned this to about £800 and left. I’ve not been back since and have no intention of playing Wild Swarm again.

I hope this post helps at least someone in putting them off from thinking and chasing a win from this game.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yeah dangerous game mate. As you’ve seen it can pay extremely good but can also take the piss. Glad at least you got some of your money back.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

With the greatest respect to you. i really hope I’m not chasing bees , when I’m an OAP !

mungo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

My swarm came in..had a bit of a win so went to swarm did 50 spins on 20p then 50 on 40p then did 20 spins £1..went back to 40p 40 spins or soand after about60 bees total…swarm…paid £90…im happy…thanks for your advice folks…mungo

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Nice one @Mungo! 225x is a decent swarm there, glad you’re happy. 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Well done mate. If your happy with that result then that’s good enough.?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I would recommend not playing it to be honest. Maybe build it up on min stake when you can, and if you win a decent amount on something else when you have a session, go play £1 stake for 10 spins. If it doesn’t drop in, go back the next time you have a reasonable balance and do another 10 spins. Just dont chase it, but do a few spins now and then. Like you said, you won 225x, which is something you can win in the base game on just about any decent slot, which also has the ability to bonus and pay like 5000x. So don’t chase it, but get a couple of spins in now and then.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

There is maths behind the bees.

265x is the average swam pop.

After maxing it at 20p i will just call that money lost. Its usually what? 40quid? If you want to count it then feel free.

SO – 40p stake, hive would average  0.4*265 = 106. Therefore, as i like profit, i will increase the stake once the average hive pop will be over 50% of that amount profit. I.E once I am in for 53quid. I do the same level by level.

Thats the math way to do it, not number of bees, thats random (true random). This way the game is beatable, but you have to be bankrolled to go high. As in 40quid a spin high. Thats how the 3 people in the world beating this game are doing it. And it still works.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)