What’s that game that wets the whistle

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

You know, I can’t help it, I see a game thumb nail and most times I’m like “ meh…fuck that”, but if I check the big wins and I see  it there …. Then I’m having a go .… doa2 …every time, if I see a doa2 picture on the  big win board I have to have a go ( same with lil devil), there’s just something about the potential doa2 mega win…

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

DOA 2 gave me such a fucking near miss once, first spin 4 wilds all on the same win line. Didn’t hit the fifth 😐 it was about a 500x win if I remember rightly but it was so close to glory I could have cried

Captain venture gave me a line that was captain, scatter, Captain Captain Captain 😬

These nolimit city games always interest me but it feels like the only way to win crazy big is one of those huge bonus buys.

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

DOA 2 gave me such a fucking near miss once, first spin 4 wilds all on the same win line. Didn’t hit the fifth 😐 it was about a 500x win if I remember rightly but it was so close to glory I could have cried

Captain venture gave me a line that was captain, scatter, Captain Captain Captain 😬

These nolimit city games always interest me but it feels like the only way to win crazy big is one of those huge bonus buys.

I’ll be honest, since doa2 cane out, I’ve been no where near, maybe two wilds at best … but i weirdly don’t mind because I like the chase ( don’t get me wrong I swear till th w moon turns blue when it fucks me with no wilds ) …

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyah, take a look at my big win on Donuts and Millionaire when Seedy approves them on Monday, donuts was on 5p stake from a free £3 from Mr Green 😂

It’s not DOA kind of win, but fuck me its donuts it must be broken 😂

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyah, take a look at my big win on Donuts and Millionaire when Seedy approves them on Monday, donuts was on 5p stake from a free £3 from Mr Green 😂

Fuck me here we go…. I’ll be in twating  click bashing donuts now till next year…( that sounded like some new sex lingo  )

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Fuck me here we go…. I’ll be in twating  click bashing donuts now till next year…( that sounded like some new sex lingo  )

Bashing donuts 😂

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Bashing donuts 😂

That’s a sweet multiplier, the minus has never hit for me, but I did get a £1000ish roll in the base game on a £1, it was just boxes of purples …. It just landed I was like “ oh …oh…. Oh ok….. cool… wait what “

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Bashing donuts 😂

That’s a sweet multiplier, the minus has never hit for me, but I did get a £1000ish roll in the base game on a £1, it was just boxes of purples …. It just landed I was like “ oh …oh…. Oh ok….. cool… wait what “

Did you see this? Gems hit during a max megaways for £640

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Bashing donuts 😂

That’s a nice win! I hope it was quickly inserted into the bank Mr Bob 🙂

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Bashing donuts 😂

That’s a nice win! I hope it was quickly inserted into the bank Mr Bob 🙂

And fuck me …. The donuts clicking started and I got this ….. I’m not sounding like a greedy fuck , but I’d normally play on 2 pound ish and last night I was so “ this I’ll never happen so I’m playing on 60p “ twatttttttttttttttttt

ps I’ve said this before on a thread, you know btg have said that it’s possible for the multiplier section to fill with 50 x per tile…. It would basically max win on the first spin but still ..I’m not sure if it’s bullshit fable hunting story or maybe it happened as glitch in the testing…. Imagine the Heart rate tho …

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

MT2 still wetting my whistle but I swear the game is driving me to the point of insanity, I’ve no one idea how much I’ve spun through it over the last year on stakes ranging from 20p to £2 and I’m f’ked if I can do a big bonus I once did just over 500x on a £1 stake but time and again it’s 25-50x it’s breaking my will to live ha ha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

1000x multiplier then all dead spins sounds more like donuts than a max win 😆

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

1000x multiplier then all dead spins sounds more like donuts than a max win 😆

It’s good at that 😂😂

Outlaw

Jumpsy74 wrote:

MT2 still wetting my whistle but I swear the game is driving me to the point of insanity, I’ve no one idea how much I’ve spun through it over the last year on stakes ranging from 20p to £2 and I’m f’ked if I can do a big bonus I once did just over 500x on a £1 stake but time and again it’s 25-50x it’s breaking my will to live ha ha

Same mate, I’m in mt2 mode to…. I just never falls the right way ….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)