What’s on those reels? ( go in for a closer look )

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Tought I’d start a topic, would be nice if others posted their observations ( in other slots perhaps) too ?

I noticed the many many ” bonus guarantee ” on Raging Rhino ( in other people’s vids, I cannot play it over here for money ) and wondered why that was.

So, I went in for a closer look at the third reel. There seem to be only 2 Rhinos in that reel, which is less than in any other reel.

Like this:

It’s always 9- Rhino – 9- Rhino, that’s the order they are in. You can see 3 Rhinos on the last reel for example ( pic from google, wish that was me haha ) so there are more on that reel.

. I tried some free play on …. Slotsmillion I think, and strangely enough it was always 10- Rhino- 10 – Rhino on that. idk if cause of free play being a different version, or another reason.

This just stood out to me, that third reel setup makes it so it’s really hard to win with Rhinos cause hard for them to roll in if there’s only those 2 in there

If anyone spots anything similar in other slots, I think it’s interesting. If you play slots, why not at least try to get a better insight to what your chances are ?

Ch4400 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I don’t know how I came across this page but I felt the urge to registered just to reply to the naivety of your post.

What you see on the screen means NOTHING. The second you hit the spin button the outcome has already been determined using computer algorithms. The visuals you see on the screen are exactly that, visuals, and will appear to coincide with What the algorithm has determined

A slot machine is just like a roulette wheel thr size of the M25. The second you hit spin the ball has already spun and landed in one of the billions of numbers, the graphics are just there to jazz things up.

The ‘set ups’ are irrelevant, the placement of the symbols mean nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble!

uk500 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I have also just joined up to post here . peachymike is correct in what he is saying. ch4400 has no idea what he is saying. that’s all folks 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)