Whats your go to slot?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Captain venture normally then if I get paid I’ll take it over to Book of dead, DHV or Legacy of Egypt.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Captain venture normally then if I get paid I’ll take it over to Book of dead, DHV or Legacy of Egypt.

Not on Videoslots I hope!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Book of dead always and holiday season on 5p 1 line for the last quid or so

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

Not on Videoslots I hope!

Not anymore I play primarily over at Casumo or Unibet nowadays. I did put £250 through VS last month playing novos and didn’t collect enough XP to qualify for the battle of the slots so Im not going near the place in future.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Being pedantic here but isn’t it easier to write Millionaire instead of WWTBAM?  Millionaire is easier to type and is already in the dictionary if using mobile.  Plus, everyone knows the longer phrase that Millionaire comes from.  It’s like saying the shortened United or City – United means Man United and City means Man City 🙂

FruitVideos WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I used to deposit £20+£20 bonus last year. Used to hit Pick N Mix on 40p and most of the time it dropped a big feature that kept me bank rolled for a few days. Or Money Mad Martians, which was a bit tighter, but dropped the fire plant a few times.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Jammin jars or Vikings used to be brilliant for me but last 6 months not a dickie bird, now I try primal which seems to bonus easy enough but never get that big hit. Feel a little between games at the moment, looking for something to grab me and be my go too!

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

It’s been Bonanza for me for way too long. 300,000 spins, biggest win is 650x. I’m gonna keep chasing this fucker until I get that 1000x win, then I’m never playing it again lol.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

I would strongly advise anyone to play doa or doa2 especially on 9p or 18p stakes doa gives u lots of bonuses and good gameplay with an excellent chance of hitting a really good payout and doa2 high noon .  for all the crap results , u only have to get one of these bad boys to make up for all the shit ones.the potential is awesome .

I think DoA2 is only really playable on small stakes. I tend to bet between £1 and £2 on slots. Decided to play DoA2 on 90p/Spin with a fairly big balance whilst playing Monopoly Live. Literally over the next half hour my balance was getting absolutely destroyed, assumed it must have Monopoly Live as it can be a bit hard to keep track of, but nope, checked my session history and DoA2 was running at stupidly low RTP. Even at 90p a spin it was rinsing me!

I will play it again, for High Noon, but only on 45p or below I think.

Definetly bio because of the games crazy potential most of the biggest wins iv’e seen have been on 9p -45p stakes . Iv’e personally had 2 good bonus’s on high noon on 9p stakes for £290 and the other was £150 + and i thoughr that was incredible until i saw some of the uploads on u tube ranging from £1.000 to £10.000 + on 18 36 and 45p stakes .dont get me wrong most of the wins are low as u would expect on the bonus  but i would pick it all night long . perhaps one of the other bonus’s might be better on higher stakes

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

my last slot of the slot session is always ivanhoe its bailed me a few times

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)