Whats your go to slot?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Jk90 WANTED $25
    Outlaw

Evening ladies and gents

I was wondering what everyones go to slots are….

If you only had £50 to play with which slot would you pick?

For me i love big banker slots over at coral so id have 100-  50p spins on it, whats your picks?

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

£50 is exactly the amount I play with, my monthly limit on 2 sites.  These are the slots that I’ll consistently play over the past year:

Pretty much every month: White Rabbit, Danger High Voltage, Spinal Tap, Primal

Every other month: Laser Fruit, Luchadora, Ivanhoe, Thai Flower

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Small balance? Any Novo.

Big balance? Fruit Warp!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I agree with any novo. But I also play a lot of bonanza, even though I’ve never had a decent win on it.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Bonanza is my wagering slot! I tend to open up Diamond Mine alongside it and just blast the two on autoplay.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I say I’ve had no decent wins… I’ve had like 400-500x which is decent. But nothing monstrous.

Yeah. I can’t think of a better slot for wagering personally. The base is great on bonanza

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Book of dead, bonanza, banana rock, final countdown, WWTBAM, donuts, primal, genie jackpots. I’m boring, I rarely try anything new haha 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Donuts and WWTBAM would be my choice with a £20 start, with £50 I’d probably go for pharaoh’s tomb on 50p spins for 100 spins then take the rest to Donuts ?

Basically I’d be playing Donuts ?

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Search for the phoenix on gamesys network. Don’t know why. Something about it. Gives the bonus quite often and can go mental in the bonus game.  50£ at 25/50p a spin would usually give you quite a bit of play time.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

If I had a low budget, I was always a big fan of Bonanza. Quite a few times managed to turn £30 in to a few hundred on that one and even when I didn’t win, it was common to get a lot of play out of it. Once managed to go 800 spins at 20p stake off a single £20 deposit.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Donuts and WWTBAM would be my choice with a £20 start, with £50 I’d probably go for pharaoh’s tomb on 50p spins for 100 spins then take the rest to Donuts ?

Basically I’d be playing Donuts ?

Don’t listen ?? donuts is horrible haha.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

If i could choose only 1 it would be immortal romance. Back in the day i used this slot for all my 1st deposit bonuses and had a decent amount of cash outs from it ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

I would strongly advise anyone to play doa or doa2 especially on 9p or 18p stakes doa gives u lots of bonuses and good gameplay with an excellent chance of hitting a really good payout and doa2 high noon .  for all the crap results , u only have to get one of these bad boys to make up for all the shit ones.the potential is awesome .

Jay3k1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Raging rhinos or DHV for me

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

I would strongly advise anyone to play doa or doa2 especially on 9p or 18p stakes doa gives u lots of bonuses and good gameplay with an excellent chance of hitting a really good payout and doa2 high noon .  for all the crap results , u only have to get one of these bad boys to make up for all the shit ones.the potential is awesome .

I think DoA2 is only really playable on small stakes. I tend to bet between £1 and £2 on slots. Decided to play DoA2 on 90p/Spin with a fairly big balance whilst playing Monopoly Live. Literally over the next half hour my balance was getting absolutely destroyed, assumed it must have Monopoly Live as it can be a bit hard to keep track of, but nope, checked my session history and DoA2 was running at stupidly low RTP. Even at 90p a spin it was rinsing me!

I will play it again, for High Noon, but only on 45p or below I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)