what would you do REEL KING with mr bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

ok what would you do.you are standing next to mr bandit he is on reel king and one away from the top that would pay lets say 16k,and he turns to you and said you can have 1k now our you can push the button and if you hit the top you get 5k.WHAT WOULD YOU DO..i start it off i would take the 1k as i not got the balls to push the moue button would make me feel so sick if it lost

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Free 1k… Deal

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’d go for it no doubt in my mind. Always said I’d of loved to go on deal or no deal and be left with a penny and 250k cos I’m stupid enough to gamble for it.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Free 1k… Deal

Push the button ya big fairdy ?

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Free 1k… Deal

I would of taken £500 ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

springbrucesteen wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Free 1k… Deal

I would of taken £500 ??

Got to agree here with spring. Your a fanny. ????

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

When it donks ya plebs can walk home no room in taxi lads ???

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

So your offering me 1k, or 5k if i win a coinflip?

thats 400% +EV for me for nothing?

You gamble all day long. Whent he money gets lifechanging, thats when its interesting. What do you do if its 1mil or 5mil. 10mil or 50mil. etc

n0kia09 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

well the real worth is £2500 because its a 50-50 chance

so no deal

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Yes it is great +ev but for a 1 time offer i will always go for guaranteed profit all day long

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Yes it is great +ev but for a 1 time offer i will always go for guaranteed profit all day long

Interesting statement, and not that i dont agree with you but I know your a footy Acca man like me.

We don’t cash our £10 accas for £11 even though it’s guaranteed profit, but I know it’s hard to compare the situation as the amount here is so much significant. We do of course cash out £10 Acca for £70 even if total return if a good bit more as the profit becomes enough to satisfy us.

I think people will answer relative to their own levels/finances but the correct strategy with emotion aside is of course to gamble for the reasons highlighted above by others.

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Tricky0212 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Interesting statement, and not that i dont agree with you but I know your a footy Acca man like me.

We don’t cash our £10 accas for £11 even though it’s guaranteed profit, but I know it’s hard to compare the situation as the amount here is so much significant. We do of course cash out £10 Acca for £70 even if total return if a good bit more as the profit becomes enough to satisfy us.

I think people will answer relative to their own levels/finances but the correct strategy with emotion aside is of course to gamble for the reasons highlighted above by others.

Yeah very true depending on amount it can influence decisions. There is a similar thing in match betting, not sure if you are familiar with match betting so i will simplify the example. You place a bet and a cover bet to the amount where you make a small profit no matter the result or you place 2 bets with adjusted amounts where you lose nothing if your bet loses and profit more if it wins. So risk free shot are more profit, i will always take guarantee profit i am told often that i am losing value doing this. However in my view there is no correct strategy for me free money is free money it may be beneficial to take the risk but at the end of the day its unnecessary risk.

On the other hand i place degen acca bets so what do i know haha

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Yes as above ,depends on your finances even though I called Malky a big fairdy

guy at work got on deal or no deal years ago and took £20,000 , he had £250,000 box at the end

i would be more like well you only get one chance go for the £250,000 ?

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

So I find myself with a situation to what i was trying to explain above I placed a £5 bet on Kyren Wilson to win worlds outright when he was behind against barry hawkins, Will add pic of current calculations

Would you lock in £15, underlay to remove risk or let it run and hope he wins?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Def be shooting for the 400% why not 5-1 on a coin flip. However I would rather load my account up give my acc to bandit and 60/40 what ever he wins I don’t have the balls to climb the ladder it’s a long way down for me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)