What is your favourite game right now?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Soxdog7 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

‘Gunna be ‘sort’ and sweet’

awesome, what ‘sort’

Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Bonanza all day every day lol can be a bitch most of the time and never really had a massive win had a fair few 500xs but just love the game. Second is the rhino thats where ive had my 2 biggest single wins 5000 odd x and 2000 ish x

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Bookies only player.

Bigfoot.  Great feature spins.

Player2 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

right now mines Kings Tusk.

JoeD333 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Soxdog7 wrote:

Wild swarm is a joke. What you spent then  raised to a abhorrent stake was laughable. What it actually cost to get less than a 300x win was pathetic. The game is crap.

only genuine games that pay are doa and great blue.

The rest are badly advertised by the likes of you and the rest.

BTG are rogue as hell, strange after the massive fake 14000x win happened no genuine player has seen it…

Hey man,

Wanted to say this a while now but in the middle of the skulls slot and jumped over to throw it in.

When they drop down and expand the win they keep dropping down til you win 😛

haven’t actually played it before but from all the videos that’s what it does 🙂 back to the video I go 🙂

JoeD333 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

JoeD333 wrote:

Soxdog7 wrote:

Wild swarm is a joke. What you spent then  raised to a abhorrent stake was laughable. What it actually cost to get less than a 300x win was pathetic. The game is crap.

only genuine games that pay are doa and great blue.

The rest are badly advertised by the likes of you and the rest.

BTG are rogue as hell, strange after the massive fake 14000x win happened no genuine player has seen it…

Hey man,

Wanted to say this a while now but in the middle of the skulls slot and jumped over to throw it in.

When they drop down and expand the win they keep dropping down til you win ?

haven’t actually played it before but from all the videos that’s what it does ? back to the video I go ?

Haha well that went wrong meant to reply to the actual post not the first comment

Kingkennyoo9 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

To be fair I don’t really have a favourite, I have got to the point I just enjoy watching and seeing a high variance of games played. If I did have to pick one tho it would be bonanza hours of fun and not to much spent.

Tazza WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit, not sure if this games available on any of your sites but if so could you please have a bash on Hercules? I’ve spend many of hours and dollars on it in the bookies and normally done okay…. cheers bud and as always great viewing and decent banter…..

Reelsoffun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

@the bandit

I been telling you for months that Drive can give huge and to take it off your ban list LOL, finally you see what im on about!  🙂

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The swarm game… Just joined, love the videos, would like to see you’re videos chasing the swarms….

Thanks

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Reelsoffun wrote:

@the bandit

I been telling you for months that Drive can give huge and to take it off your ban list LOL, finally you see what im on about!  ?

Haha i did indeed, that was a bonkers spin!

nitroracer94 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Has to be 4 reel kings, gamble ladder plus 5 ways to trigger scrolls. Only downside to it is they make it look like you can complete the 4 reel logo at the top (i always get a minimum of 3 scrolls with this trigger) over 4 spins which is rubbish if its going to trigger it has to do it in a oner from one of the 4 slots. Locked down a bit now after its RTP for nearly 10 days was averaging over 100% but a great game all the same!

Dharma WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bonanza without a doubt. Love BTG slots.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

My favourite is Reel King, but just cant seem to ever hit that top on the gamble ladder like Bandit does. But then again i play on 60p stake all the time and not 8 or 16 quid spins lol, and  I sometimes bottle it when it get 2 or 3 off the top and collect. But every time i go for it, i get bummed, im talking hundreds of times. Bit wierd that Bandit gets the top more times than a slot streamer gets salty, but hey ho, Good for him. Hes one of the lucky ones 😉

Bradcross95 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

My fav game right now has to be rainbow riches pick n mix with the free spin bonus

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)