What forum members are doing in lockdown?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Still working seedy mate. Not sure how long for mind you. Saxophone eh ?. I don’t want to be single just yet ??

You would be fine we could remix and redo Baker street. ?????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Aye, something like cross stitching… ? hope you’re well mate! If you stream horses I’m in, I’m doing absolutely fuck all anyway until next week.

Cant say or guarantee I will be playing horse racing tonight but I will definitely arrange a night where I am on it either trying to lvl up the stable etc and doing the party races.

But either way I will get myself online from 8:30 tonight playing something lol.

So about 10pm then? ?

I’m shocked at the lack of belief in my skills of streaming on time ????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve taken up play doh, the Disney game on the xbox, spyro, and attempting to bake with my little one. All of them have gone terrible so far ?

Hope you’re all staying safe wherever possible.m x

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

I’ve taken up play doh, the Disney game on the xbox, spyro, and attempting to bake with my little one. All of them have gone terrible so far ?

Hope you’re all staying safe wherever possible.m x

My lil girl loves that disney game I’ve been in charge of arts and crafts today needless to say its all got a bit messy. ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

How’d the stream go?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

How’d the stream go?

Don’t think he can remember. He’d had a few ?????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

How’d the stream go?

I was only slightly toast lol

I had fun lol malky dropped in as soon as you left aswell Haz ???

Back on tonight about 10 pm ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

How’d the stream go?

I was only slightly toast lol

I had fun lol malky dropped in as soon as you left aswell Haz ???

Back on tonight about 10 pm ??

No way ?. I’ll pop in later.?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Is being drunk a requirement? ….. cause That’s just ………..brilliant

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve been playing Disney game for the last 2 nights. I’m 14% complete and its driving me fucking insane ?

On another note, seedy why am I not getting your mixer notifications?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

On another note, seedy why am I not getting your mixer notifications?

Yeah…. wheres our invite ????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m usually there, mixer is fucked /:

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Im from NZ. As of Wednesday we are on a 4week lockndown could stretch to 8 maybe even 10.

we getting paid 80% of our wages every week which is good. Only aloud to go to supermarket and pharmacy. My wife is a nurse at a rest home so it’s me at home alone all day.

I bought a exotic short hair not long ago so she keeps me company. Also got out the Xbox and bought cod. Was going to get back into grinding poker tournaments again but I really don’t want to go through all the head aches and bad beats again.

As for slots I feel it wouldn’t be fair to play now that I’m not phisically working, and I think the money I do get would be better saved than played.

Is it boring well not really I like my own company, and cod is kinda fun

Smallarms WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I decided to have a heart attack last week, rushed in and had 4 stents fitted and having a week off before going back to work. Am classed as a key worker so If I don’t go to work they only give me statutory sick pay.

NHS workers are angels and deserve a mahoosive pay rise, didn’t realise they were on such a low salary.

Netflix is getting hammered.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

whoswho wrote:

Im from NZ. As of Wednesday we are on a 4week lockndown could stretch to 8 maybe even 10.

we getting paid 80% of our wages every week which is good. Only aloud to go to supermarket and pharmacy. My wife is a nurse at a rest home so it’s me at home alone all day.

I bought a exotic short hair not long ago so she keeps me company. Also got out the Xbox and bought cod. Was going to get back into grinding poker tournaments again but I really don’t want to go through all the head aches and bad beats again.

As for slots I feel it wouldn’t be fair to play now that I’m not phisically working, and I think the money I do get would be better saved than played.

Is it boring well not really I like my own company, and cod is kinda fun

drop in your gamer tag mate ill add you on 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)