What forum members are doing in lockdown?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok so fairly oddly i wondered what other people on here are doing during lockdown and this is what i came up with.

Rbreen – Cross stitch (finding his inner zen)

Haz – For some unknown reason learning to play the saxophone. :/

Malky – Turning himself into a male Delia Smith of health kick foods.

Seyah – Building model train sets as now he cant spend all day on one!

Green – Still playing WoW Classic….

anyone else want me to think of what they could be doing?? 🙂

Hope you are all safe with you’re families.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $66
    Outlaw

I doing fooking nightshift lol. Royal mail group so classed as a key worker so I’m out in the storm lol.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Geordiemark42 wrote:

I doing fooking nightshift lol. Royal mail group so classed as a key worker so I’m out in the storm lol.

Stay safe dude. Same as my wife with her being a teacher so I’m looking after the kids. ???

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I had already been setting up my own Will Writing business so been restructuring that to be able help people get them down remotely without having to leave their homes.

if anyone interested or needs help drop <span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>us an email: [email protected]</span>

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

ahh didn’t think of that ……. shit …

Still working sadly and the partner is frontline nhs …. so yeah ….. we’re a hotpot  full of germs …..but just spent a fuck tonne an Remote control cars and drones for the me and the kids to piss around ( we have a decent garden and our allotment across the road ),

we’re still prepping  for work in June …. so lots of computer time….scripts, locations and al that jazz

when the gov breakdown  this self employed section I might have a different outlook on working … but at the mo just crack on  and trying not my best not to lick people’s faces …..

what about you big man, what cracking near you ? Did Steve work out the pain In His side ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Untitled goose game *honk*

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

ahh didn’t think of that ……. shit …

Still working sadly and the partner is frontline nhs …. so yeah ….. we’re a hotpot  full of germs …..but just spent a fuck tonne an Remote control cars and drones for the me and the kids to piss around ( we have a decent garden and our allotment across the road ),

we’re still prepping  for work in June …. so lots of computer time….scripts, locations and al that jazz

when the gov breakdown  this self employed section I might have a different outlook on working … but at the mo just crack on  and trying not my best not to lick people’s faces …..

what about you big man, what cracking near you ? Did Steve work out the pain In His side ?

Currently I’m in the garden cutting back the bamboo and other shrubs and mowing the lawn lol.

I dont think he found out what it was but obviously I cant drive an hour to his now as the police pull you check why you are out lol.

Might get a stream up tonight got lots to play ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Untitled goose game *honk*

Honk honk still not finished this game ?‍♂️???

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Honk honk still not finished this game ?‍♂️???

????? 3 hours tops for a first play though ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Aye, something like cross stitching… ? hope you’re well mate! If you stream horses I’m in, I’m doing absolutely fuck all anyway until next week.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

Aye, something like cross stitching… ? hope you’re well mate! If you stream horses I’m in, I’m doing absolutely fuck all anyway until next week.

Cant say or guarantee I will be playing horse racing tonight but I will definitely arrange a night where I am on it either trying to lvl up the stable etc and doing the party races.

But either way I will get myself online from 8:30 tonight playing something lol.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Cant say or guarantee I will be playing horse racing tonight but I will definitely arrange a night where I am on it either trying to lvl up the stable etc and doing the party races.

But either way I will get myself online from 8:30 tonight playing something lol.

So I’m still learning about the intorwebby thing…. found that other strange lad eejit …. on twix … are you on the same thing ? …..

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Still working seedy mate. Not sure how long for mind you. Saxophone eh ?. I don’t want to be single just yet ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

are you on the same thing ?

Seedy is with the cool kids on mixer

https://mixer.com/Gaming_Cave

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

So about 10pm then? ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)