What do you want to happen ?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Rikki15000 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

I’d want to see my sister again ? sadly passed away due to cancer at 18.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Condolences Rikki.  18 is no age at all.

Rikki15000 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

ImperialDragon wrote:

Condolences Rikki.  18 is no age at all.

Really isn’t =/ her life had only just started.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I’d like to have free reign in a nonce wing of a prison armed with a samurai sword, I’m sure it would be put to good use.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

‘England to win the world cup’ i would like for Haz to be banned from the forum ?

Lol as much chance of that as you beating me at poker. None. ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

For me it’s to be bitten by a radioactive spider but seeing as that ain’t going to happen I’ll settle for Liverpool winning the league ?

I’ll take that after 28 years anyday.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haha for me its quite simple that one . it would have to be a new starter for my spaceship??so i could get down to the bandits piss up its been fkd since 2013. and i cant find a replacement anywhere. but still trying tho ??????? haz im pretty sure england won the world cup b4 must have heard that about 500 cazillion times from lineker alone ????? dont think us jocks could suffer another pick sumfin else mate as i would hate to see u dissapointed ur a good lad ????

I know mate. It’s just it was before my time in 66. Tonight’s wish will have to be a poker win, no hangover and a happy missus. Never gonna happen. ????

I wish it was before my time Haz, then us Scots wouldn’t need to turn off the volume when watching the footie….

Well said geezawin… We want to wish for things that can actually happen again like Our Celtic winning the Champion league again ??? would be 1 off ma wishes ⚽??

My 3 wishes would be…

1. Legalise Weed.

2. Independent Scotland

3. Our Celtic winning 10 in a row

Now all 3 could happen soon or never at all, so there realistic and maybe 2022/2023 is the year ?⚽?⚽

I would like to see Independence and then Maybe join the Union again if the Terms are equal… Same as people want with Brexit & I think that’s democracy ????

As a Liverpool fan and I agree with green2271 it’s the league. Celtic and Liverpool ynwa. ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Green2711 wrote:

For me it’s to be bitten by a radioactive spider but seeing as that ain’t going to happen I’ll settle for Liverpool winning the league ?

I’ll take that after 28 years anyday.

Let’s hope there’s no SLIP UPS this season for you??????

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haha for me its quite simple that one . it would have to be a new starter for my spaceship??so i could get down to the bandits piss up its been fkd since 2013. and i cant find a replacement anywhere. but still trying tho ??????? haz im pretty sure england won the world cup b4 must have heard that about 500 cazillion times from lineker alone ????? dont think us jocks could suffer another pick sumfin else mate as i would hate to see u dissapointed ur a good lad ????

I know mate. It’s just it was before my time in 66. Tonight’s wish will have to be a poker win, no hangover and a happy missus. Never gonna happen. ????

I wish it was before my time Haz, then us Scots wouldn’t need to turn off the volume when watching the footie….

Well said geezawin… We want to wish for things that can actually happen again like Our Celtic winning the Champion league again ??? would be 1 off ma wishes ⚽??

My 3 wishes would be…

1. Legalise Weed.

2. Independent Scotland

3. Our Celtic winning 10 in a row

Now all 3 could happen soon or never at all, so there realistic and maybe 2022/2023 is the year ?⚽?⚽

I would like to see Independence and then Maybe join the Union again if the Terms are equal… Same as people want with Brexit & I think that’s democracy ????

As a Liverpool fan and I agree with green2271 it’s the league. Celtic and Liverpool ynwa. ?

Amen Brother ?⚽??

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

What’s the one thing you’d love to see in life more than anything else. It could be a wild line on dead or alive. Cure for cancer. World peace. To meet the bandit ha ha or even your football team winning the league or cup or even your lottery numbers coming up. It could just be griffin or the genie not winding you up or a day where the word brexit is not mentioned. Me it’s England winning the world cup ( sorry Scottish forum members). Before I’m no longer here that’s what I want. I would love to see that almost more than anything. It could be gambling, sport or anything. So what would you like?

Apart from all the usual stuff about family etc I want to get a bloody six pack.

The amount of hours I spend in the gym is ridiculous to no avail and then some 19 year old kid walks past me in the street with a Big Mac, fizzy drink and rippling six pack 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

I want to see a world where the poorest pay 0% interest and the richest pay the highest rate

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Well to start with

this Brexit needs to get sorted as I’m sick to the back teeth with it now ?

Barnsley to go back in championship ?

The other half to get over her fear of rollercoasters ?

And after seeing it in action to someone I new, an all round cure for cancer as it’s a nasty nasty disease

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

@ImperialDragon That’s a list I’d 2nd In a manifesto Brother…. I would add some., like unions for workers be mandatory with 20% of the Union on the Board.

A living wage of at least +£12

Transform our fossil fuels to solar in the next 10 years & also create jobs.

Cap house prices so no one makes a profit to ease the burden of future generations.

Higher Taxes for the rich and a inheritance tax that takes %80/90 of anything over 10,000,000 with no tax on the 10 ?

And a fair playing field for the Scots, Irish and Welsh in the UK Parliament ?

Disolve the Lords and instead the Local public can vote in there members instead of people like Michelle fucking moan.

Bring back School milk & Free college/University for all

Disolve our prison system & instead actually try rehabilitation with ample fresh air and access to education with a emphasis on mental health and addiction, and no one under 18 in the system.

Public affordable housing that a Living wage can support for our hard working public sector & charity workers to live a modern life.

Free parking everywhere since we already pay road tax..

A High security prison with hard days/nights for our white collor criminals who abuse our system with kickbacks and bribes… Because a petty thief/Shoplifter is usually stealing to feed them self’s were as the real criminals get away almost with no time all the time.

In the near future with modern automation becoming more & more prevalent we are heading for disaster and it ain’t long off, AI and the robots are already hear, self driving trucks are just around the corner ( there being tested atm, with the trucks only driving to Truck parks on the edge of our major cities, for the driver to take into the city for better safety) Google voice will take over Call centres, Insurance & estate agents, sales, etc and these technologies are like 8/10 years away at max…

When the robots finally come we will need UBI (Universal basic Income) as the jobs dry up, and I believe this is the reasons the establishment wanted Brexit, so they can fuck us over with UBI when the EU implements it. Paranoid, maybe I am, but it’s coming sooner rather than later.

TL:DR… I was on my break lmao… ???

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

@Stevie25 – I completely agree with your list too!

It’s nice that a lot of gamblers on here have similar views.

@Dune2000 – I sympathise about the gym / eating thing.  I had a colleague once who was addicted to online games (Eve Online and World of Warcraft) and we had office jobs, so a fairly sedentary lifestyle.  He would bring 2 rounds of sandwiches (so 4 slices of bread) for his lunch, would eat crisps throughout the day, and in the evening, he would always have a takeaway and drink at least 3 pints of beer.  He weighed only 9 stone!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)