What do you want to happen ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What’s the one thing you’d love to see in life more than anything else. It could be a wild line on dead or alive. Cure for cancer. World peace. To meet the bandit ha ha or even your football team winning the league or cup or even your lottery numbers coming up. It could just be griffin or the genie not winding you up or a day where the word brexit is not mentioned. Me it’s England winning the world cup ( sorry Scottish forum members). Before I’m no longer here that’s what I want. I would love to see that almost more than anything. It could be gambling, sport or anything. So what would you like?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

If it could be anything . Got to be something like cure cancer . But that’s boring ha . Full line off explorer it is then

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haha for me its quite simple that one . it would have to be a new starter for my spaceship??so i could get down to the bandits piss up its been fkd since 2013. and i cant find a replacement anywhere. but still trying tho ??????? haz im pretty sure england won the world cup b4 must have heard that about 500 cazillion times from lineker alone ????? dont think us jocks could suffer another pick sumfin else mate as i would hate to see u dissapointed ur a good lad ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haha for me its quite simple that one . it would have to be a new starter for my spaceship??so i could get down to the bandits piss up its been fkd since 2013. and i cant find a replacement anywhere. but still trying tho ??????? haz im pretty sure england won the world cup b4 must have heard that about 500 cazillion times from lineker alone ????? dont think us jocks could suffer another pick sumfin else mate as i would hate to see u dissapointed ur a good lad ????

I know mate. It’s just it was before my time in 66. Tonight’s wish will have to be a poker win, no hangover and a happy missus. Never gonna happen. ????

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I would like my dog to live as long as me. Sounds mad but she’s my best mate and I’m so protective of her I get worried every time she is ill. Will be gutted if anything happens to her. Would rather she just stays with me forever.

Oh and for blacko to be better at fixing ovens lol

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

2 out of 3 aint bad as meatloaf said haz . so for u i hope it is hangover . good nights raely happen without them unfortunately lol dunno about urs but ithink the wifey ones dodgy haha maybee more chance with england if she is any thing like mine ??

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Next time I get that email from lottery that says “news about your ticket” I want it to contain a lot more than £2.70 etc

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

‘England to win the world cup’ i would like for Haz to be banned from the forum ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

For me it’s to be bitten by a radioactive spider but seeing as that ain’t going to happen I’ll settle for Liverpool winning the league 🙂

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

I know mate. It’s just it was before my time in 66. Tonight’s wish will have to be a poker win, no hangover and a happy missus. Never gonna happen. ????

I wish it was before my time Haz, then us Scots wouldn’t need to turn off the volume when watching the footie….

Well said geezawin… We want to wish for things that can actually happen again like Our Celtic winning the Champion league again ??? would be 1 off ma wishes ⚽??

My 3 wishes would be…

1. Legalise Weed.

2. Independent Scotland

3. Our Celtic winning 10 in a row

Now all 3 could happen soon or never at all, so there realistic and maybe 2022/2023 is the year ?⚽?⚽

I would like to see Independence and then Maybe join the Union again if the Terms are equal… Same as people want with Brexit & I think that’s democracy ????

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I would like a lot of waste cut from the world.  Examples:

1) Where I work in the NHS, it costs close to £100 for our in-house department (Estates) to change a lightbulb.  In the private sector, someone just gets a spare tube from the warehouse and bring a step ladder.

2) Big pharmaceutical companies charging £1000+ per box of medication because they hold the patents for those meds.

3) Investors buying property in London but leaving them unoccupied because they know the value will go up.

4) People who own more than 1 house.

5) Bankers who earn £16M plus bonus.  Surely it would benefit more if 16 people were paid £1M each instead and they job-shared the role.

6) Perpetual wars.

7) Staff having to throw away excess (perfectly good) food, because if they eat it they get sacked at worst or their tax code gets changed at best.

8) Police resources being used to crack down on cannabis use when there are more serious crimes happening.

9) Millions being spent on trademarking or defending a certain shape such as the Kit-Kat 4 fingers, or Cadburys trademarking the colour purple.  Those excess millions could have been spent homing the homeless.

So yes my wish is for some of the above to stop.  Won’t happen though as we live under corrupt regimes.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Capitalism to end; The theory that everything has a numerical value for the sake of a few people to be rich but not necessarily safe while the rest run a higher risk of sufferation and the majority living hand to mouth every day. It is the reason why :

All wars happen even if something else like religion is blamed
    Cancer is profitable, as are other health issues
    All monetary suffering — fraud crime old ladies mugged etc happens (see below)
    Anything profit driven can be lethal
    Homelessness is a business

I can carry on…. but it won’t help.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Dam…

I typed a long reply to your post @ImperialDragon and I was not logged in… Need to wait for seedy to wake up ???

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Stevie25 wrote:

Dam…

I typed a long reply to your post @ImperialDragon and I was not logged in… Need to wait for seedy to wake up ???

Press the BACK button and your reply should still be there. Copy and paste, login, come back, repost.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Dam…

Press the BACK button and your reply should still be there. Copy and paste, login, come back, repost.

It’s gone to the Mods ???

Basically it’s what you said, Mr B.. I hate capitalism too and this system can only end in one way…

I wrote some about the incoming AI’s/Robots and how we should be looking to a Universal Basic Income system in the very near future…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)