What do you do for a living?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I preform Oral sex for paysafe vouchers.

Camoo147 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

duty manager at a 1940 style cinema… Nothing to exciting

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

? hmmmmmm ….. go on …

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

whoswho wrote:

? hmmmmmm ….. go on …

Prostitution is legal where he lives

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

When the Spanish lottery money comes in (thank goodness I found the email, it was stuck in spam!) I’ll be a millionaire for a living. Until then I hit computers and games consoles with hammers to get them working again ?? the pay sucks but I get to hit things ??

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Build stages for performances in a venue in Wales. Own a chippy on the side (well, mrs does).

Outlaw

mattowl1867 wrote:

I’m currently assistant to the GM at a family brewery owned restaurant and wine / coffee bar in Chester. Love being a sucker for the industry!

Cool place to be Chester,  I started my career in Wrexham, So many a night in Chester, lived in Wrexham for too long and ended up getting to Cardiff with another job and after that it just kept getting busy…

should always keep up with the arts side, self reflective and self Modern mocking Arts is a huge stream at the moment, obviously curtailed by the covid, but it’s movement taht seems to strike well with punters…

ConnorSlots WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Guys/Girls

Longtime lurker on the forum and newly registered lol

Hope everyone keeping well

Probably rude not to comment on the forum post (getting used to the when to comment/not to bare with me) longtime gambling industry employee here.

Chuck WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I work as a coordinator for an interpreting agency in Kent. Also run a photo booth company on the side. (travel the UK, so if anyone looking after the lock down) ?

Outlaw

ConnorSlots wrote:

Hi Guys/Girls

Longtime lurker on the forum and newly registered lol

Hope everyone keeping well

Probably rude not to comment on the forum post (getting used to the when to comment/not to bare with me) longtime gambling industry employee here.

Always good to have new voices, what’s the field your in?

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Software Engineer in the defense industry. Looking forward to becoming a fully time lazy git in about 6 years and 5 weeks (retirement) :).

Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Software Engineer in the defense industry. Looking forward to becoming a fully time lazy git in about 6 years and 5 weeks (retirement) :).

Like you design hedges and stuff ?????

defence …. de fence …. fence …. fuck off that  was funny

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Nice, my retirement is very close to that as well, 6 yrs 6 months. Had to look up the word ‘git’ and yes I will join you in that. Wife says im already unpleasant.

I work as a boiler/chiller operator at a university.

Bankieboy87 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Just a plain old daft spark here ?

Nonono WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Electrician on the oil rigs. Well was till I got paid off. Hopefully start back after oil price goes up again

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)