What dangers do fake streamers pose ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I think this would be a great question to answer, if you good people would oblige.

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

igc-rm wrote:

This… <iframe title=”A LIFE TOOK DUE TO GAMBLING LEFT A LOVING PARTNER….. FAMILY MAN.. JOIN THE PETITION” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFfJsoh1fm4?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

It’s very sad but please don’t give those YouTube bullies Oxygen.

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I couldn’t care less about that aspect. It’s not like he’s gonna get a billion.

As for the context of the post…. damn is that a mothball

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

igc-rm wrote:

This… <iframe title=”A LIFE TOOK DUE TO GAMBLING LEFT A LOVING PARTNER….. FAMILY MAN.. JOIN THE PETITION” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFfJsoh1fm4?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Complete nonsense and all speculation. I like the part where she says no-one knew about the addiction apart from him and the gambling company. Emmm well wtf is she talking about then

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Have you lost a family member to gambling addiction? Most of your posts reference a father who committed suicide due to gambling.

If so, I am terribly sorry.

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

<p>igc-rm wrote:</p>

<p>This… <iframe title=”A LIFE TOOK DUE TO GAMBLING LEFT A LOVING PARTNER….. FAMILY MAN.. JOIN THE PETITION” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFfJsoh1fm4?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></p>

<p>Complete nonsense and all speculation. I like the part where she says no-one knew about the addiction apart from him and the gambling company. Emmm well wtf is she talking about then</p>

Seriously Malky, we don’t know how deep he was and for how long and how much she or anyone else knew. Calling it outright as nonsense ironically is nonsensical. Maybe she knew he played but thought he was always good with it. Maybe he lost it a few times.

The reality is the alleged addiction that you seem to be denying only he knew about, may have helped him take his life. I’d speculate with KYC in the bookies and arcades being zero now, may well mean people got paid watching his life fall apart, knowing it was happening.

The government have the industry in their sights, we are told. I know Bandit is keen to see people who need help, get it. Let’s keep these discussions heading where they should go, for the ENTIRE industry to care. To put limits in place that should have been there for a long time. Online has limits, offline has none.

Bio, my personal reasons are remaining that. Contribute to the topic by all means.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Here malky not gonna say things I shouldn’t but your post is uncalled for calling someone feeling the need to commit suicide as nonsense and speculation, not gonna get to personal but after that post you can all guess my opinion of malky find it quite disgusting tbh in the last year (not gambling related) a friend and a family member have both hung themselves due to struggling with certain issues so yes it’s a little closer to home for me but I find your post quite disgraceful to be honest, all I can say is you never know what peoples been through in life and comments like that are embarrassing your effectively taking the piss out of people feeling the need their only option is to take their own lives, give your head a shake because what you said was pretty uncalled for in my opinion

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Here malky not gonna say things I shouldn’t but your post is uncalled for calling someone feeling the need to commit suicide as nonsense and speculation, not gonna get to personal but after that post you can all guess my opinion of malky find it quite disgusting tbh in the last year (not gambling related) a friend and a family member have both hung themselves due to struggling with certain issues so yes it’s a little closer to home for me but I find your post quite disgraceful to be honest, all I can say is you never know what peoples been through in life and comments like that are embarrassing your effectively taking the piss out of people feeling the need their only option is to take their own lives, give your head a shake because what you said was pretty uncalled for in my opinion

I never said anything about the guy so take your blinkers off. I was responding to a video posted that’s why i quoted it in the reply.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

When the video is all about the bloke, you and I quote said it was nonsense and all speculation, and your basically taking the piss out of the blokes partner so really I dunno what your talking about

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

When the video is all about the bloke, you and I quote said it was nonsense and all speculation, and your basically taking the piss out of the blokes partner so really I dunno what your talking about

Then we obviously had different takes from the video, comparing gambling to and quote ‘ road safety, sexual predators and drugs’. Yes I really do think this is complete nonsense. Speculation – the wife of the guy had no idea why until seeing his phone the video claims. For me that is nowhere near enough evidence to conform that gambling even had anything to do with what happened to the guy. Saying wtf is she talking about is hardly taking the piss out of them.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

To be honest don’t mind you having your opinion but the fact you down play gambling says it all for me, may not be an issue to you fair enough but for some gambling can be very damaging even more than drugs but it’s all based on personal experience I suppose but if you truly believe gambling isn’t a massive issue globally then your wrong it can damage the same as what you’ve named above so that’s all I have to say it’s an addiction the same as drugs and alcohol can cause the same damage, addiction is a very powerful tool and if it gets hold of you, it’s only gonna end up bad simple as that

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)