Well what a night that was

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lucky13 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The night started off with a £100 deposit for fun then it ended up turning into me chasing loss. I was £5000 in after a few hours feeling sick as it was savings. I deposited my last £200 and i hit a £3000 hit on eastern emeralds. Im massively down but it could of ended tragic. Gamble responsibly guys!

78CR WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Sounds like you need to get yourself on Gamban….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

You got out of jail there mate maybe take some time away from slots and reflect on how the session went. it could have gone very badly try finding that point where you maybe should have stopped and thought not chased. I am by no means getting at you either just don’t wanna see a person do there savings in chasing a loss.

Lucky13 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Seedy you’re right i’ve set my limits now to £100 a month i cant go skint then. Im not sure what possessed me but im sure it happens everywhere. I just wanted to show what could of happened to me if i did not get lucky.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@lucky13 Good to see you have put limits in place and sharing a story like that is what this forum is for. Good luck going forward 🙂

BRUN WANTED $5
    Outlaw

good that you have now limited yourself and have things under control

i once went a bit mad on roulette and was about £3k+ down, might have been £4k actually, somehow i won every penny back but ive no idea how, i did get VIP offers after that though for a week or two lol, didnt play any roulette for about a month afterwards

Lucky13 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Im still feeling sick over a 3k loss i need therapy lol dangerous sites

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Eeek I would have been crying. I’m thankful you managed to walk away with £3k, because it could have been a lot, lot worse. Great to hear you’ve put limits in place, but I would seriously consider having a small time out to get your head back together. 🙂

Lucky13 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Cheers. I am gutted about the loss when i think what 3k could buy. But im slowly feeling better

Vortigern WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Its dangerous

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)