Weird gambling question

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

So read a weird story last night of some guy who had everything but sold it all and bet on black in vegas hoping to lose as he wanted to be broke but he kept winning sounds a bullshit story but have anyone of you tried to lose money but just kept winning because if that works im going online tonight to try and lose instead of win ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Sounds interesting, do you have a link to the story? 😀

It kind of reminds me a bit of that story about a bloke from England that sold all his assets and went to Vegas to place it all on 1 spin of the wheel, it’s a pretty popular video so I’m sure most have seen it. But I will say the bollocks on this guy must be the size of grapefruits!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Answer to your question is yes. Why people would ask. After spending thousands upon thousands in a local arcade years ago. I decided I’d had enough. Well nearly had enough. I went in the arcade in the new year with a plan of when this money goes I’m not going in no more. I went in with £250 ish. Well you can guess what happened. Everything I went on I won. It was like they knew ?. I walked out nearly 1k up not knowing if I was happy or sad. I returned 2 weeks later and lost 2k and have not been in that particular arcade since. Now I wish I had lost the £250 two weeks previously.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

A similar thing happened to Richard prior ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Yeah was it 30 million in 30 days ? ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

thunderball6 wrote:

Yeah was it 30 million in 30 days ? ?

Ha ha yeah ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haha completely forgot about that! Quality film :D.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

I’m sure this was back in 2004 ish and that guy was in the paper (The Sun) the week before telling the story of what he was going to do.

Basically sold everything he owned and wanted to place it on Black. If I remember rightly The Sun did a vote and the readers voted to go Red, he went to Vegas and changed his mind at the last minute betting every thing on Red and it won.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

I’m sure this was back in 2004 ish and that guy was in the paper (The Sun) the week before telling the story of what he was going to do.

Basically sold everything he owned and wanted to place it on Black. If I remember rightly The Sun did a vote and the readers voted to go Red, he went to Vegas and changed his mind at the last minute betting every thing on Red and it won.

That’s why you never believe anything written in the sun. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

In a way ALOT of people will play roulette to ‘lose’ For example say you have £100 you give yourself 2 £50 spins. win or lose quite alot of people will adjust the stake of the spin to keep on going most will continue this process until they lose everything. Of course everyone is different and people have cash out points but for me roulette is the most dangerous game out there especially online with that double up button.

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Sounds interesting, do you have a link to the story? ?

It kind of reminds me a bit of that story about a bloke from England that sold all his assets and went to Vegas to place it all on 1 spin of the wheel, it’s a pretty popular video so I’m sure most have seen it. But I will say the bollocks on this guy must be the size of grapefruits!

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/zGCdBsOIKYA?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”480″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I will try and find it again and attach the link

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I like these weird stories ? And usually have one ready….. This was a hard task thou… Anyways this dude worth a few mil from the USA caught his wife at it, alough he couldn’t prove it in court he knew, she knew friends knew etc…. But was hearsay… So he goes for the divorce knowing she gets half the assets and in the week before then divorce was finalised he went to Vegas to blow the fucking lot, took photos of it, saying please lose my ##### wife’s money.. Etc.. Tipping waitresses $1,000 a pop etc with photos saying enjoy that bitches money ? and at the end of the week he was winning ???? So he tipped the waitresses all the money. ??? Judge said its his money and its all legal ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)