VS free spins greatness!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

You done the right thing for sure, all or nothing just means you keep playing to you have nothing don’t be a fool ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Right guys! Had another cheeky session today, as planned. Got a 50% deposit match with Grosvenor, so deposited £500 to get a total balance of £750. Played for about five hours, with a break or two, on a number of games. Ended up cashing out for £1,200. Another great result. 🙂

Too late now to do a full run-through, but the games I played (in order) were Pirates’ Plenty, Laser Fruit, Extra Fruity, WWTBAM, Eye of Horus, Pharaoh’s Tomb, Monopoly Live, Live Blackjack, Rainbow Jackpots and Crazy Genie!

Stakes-wise, all the slots on £1 stake, other than WWTBAM, where I flicked between £1 and £4. Live Blackjack £8 to £16 bets (including side bets due to a side bet promotion on) and Monopoly Live between £8 and £20.

Buying a new phone once the cash hits my account, aw yeaaaa!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Right guys! Had another cheeky session today, as planned. Got a 50% deposit match with Grosvenor, so deposited £500 to get a total balance of £750. Played for about five hours, with a break or two, on a number of games. Ended up cashing out for £1,200. Another great result. ?

Too late now to do a full run-through, but the games I played (in order) were Pirates’ Plenty, Laser Fruit, Extra Fruity, WWTBAM, Eye of Horus, Pharaoh’s Tomb, Monopoly Live, Live Blackjack, Rainbow Jackpots and Crazy Genie!

Stakes-wise, all the slots on £1 stake, other than WWTBAM, where I flicked between £1 and £4. Live Blackjack £8 to £16 bets (including side bets due to a side bet promotion on) and Monopoly Live between £8 and £20.

Buying a new phone once the cash hits my account, aw yeaaaa!

Yeaaa indeed bio. Awesome result there mate. Enjoy the new phone when it arrives. ???

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nice 1 another cash out!! On a side note how you getting grosvenor bonuses they never offer me anything ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Thanks Haz! I don’t often get the opportunity to share successful sessions, so it’s all quite exciting. ?

@Malkychamp – I ask them! I am a black card holder there though, so some bonuses may be limited. Based on how much you spend with them will depend on what they offer you I guess. The best thing about Grosvenor bonuses is that they are normally incredibly low wagering!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)