Visa Direct – Fast withdrawals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Hi

I play mainly at Videoslots and seen the Visa Direct option there and tried to use it last week but seen it was still pending approval after 30 minutes and I cancelled it and opted for my bank acc instead which was approved 2 minutes later. About 6 months ago I was mainly withdrawing to my card until VS said that my card was no longer accepting payments so I switched to my bank acc, which was great as it was faster (sometimes clearing the same day and if not then the next morning) opposed to waiting for it to clear thru my card which takes two working days excluding weekends. But now VS have changed payment providers and some withdrawals are really fast still but any I receive via Privalgo are super slow, the longest I’ve waited was 4 working days for my withdrawal to clear and they charge a lot more exchange rate. I know it’s only a couple of days difference but it is the routine that I am used to and when it changes I end up with a lot of questions.

I was wondering if anyone else had problems withdrawing to their cards but then tried Visa Direct and it worked? Or any other kiwi’s from NZ who have and are using it now? Or even how to bypass Privalgo as the payment provider and get paid via VS directly which is always accurate and fast. And lastly, if Paypal is accepted for all players or just the UK at the moment? Many thanks in advance.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I always just used bank transfer when I lived in NZ. Never took as much as 4 days though, normally a day or two to my BNZ account.

Mitchdagitxh WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Withdrawal?? What is this thing you call a withdrawal? Only withdrawal I’ve had is when I dont slot for a few days ???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)