Vikings Unleashed Megaways

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    bleachy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

What is it with this machine?

Last night I was playing for 20p stake and buying the bonus for £20.

On my fourth attempt I hit the Max spins and Max multiplier – I have never seen so many dead spins! it paid £23.60 – I went through the whole gamble wheel for a £3.60 profit….I thought ok, it just a really shitty bonus this time.

£100 later and on further 5th attempt I hit it again on max spins and max multiplier – it paid £26.32 or something of that nature.

How the hell is this even possible? surely there should be a minimum amount you should be able to win from 27 spins and starting at 10 x

What an absolute f* joke.

So glad this was on low stakes but it really has put me off this slot.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

That’s random for you! Sounds like you got really unlucky. Anything below 200x on max is poor.

I personally despise this slot, and I’ve never managed a max bonus despite numerous attempts. I think it’s even more dangerous than Extra Chilli.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Can do amazing things also just luck of the draw, I’ve had over £300,£400 and £500 pound wins on chill from a £10 buy in, my best was £1720 from a £20 buy in which is crazy best I’ve had on Vikings was £730 odd pound from a £20 buy in, I’ve also had many like your examples tbh so it can be worth the risk but very dangerous games!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

It is a dangerous little fucker that one tbh, i was chatting with the blueprint guys in Amsterdam recently and when asked what i would like to see next, i said Viking Unleashed Megaways….. that has safe zones in the gamble lol!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Either safe zones would be a good idea, or a limit to how many you can buy that are losses. Say if you lost 10 buys in a row, it should either tell you that you can’t buy another for 10 minutes or you should be able to set limits on how much you can lose on buys like these. I don’t mind buys, but I’ve seen way too many people tilt on them, bandit included and their funds gone within minutes. 🙂

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I just gamble once on the spins side, so 13 spins starting at 1x, and let that run its course.  Otherwise it gets degenerate.  Had a few belters on that set-up, being being just shy of 400x.

bleachy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Either safe zones would be a good idea, or a limit to how many you can buy that are losses. Say if you lost 10 buys in a row, it should either tell you that you can’t buy another for 10 minutes or you should be able to set limits on how much you can lose on buys like these. I don’t mind buys, but I’ve seen way too many people tilt on them, bandit included and their funds gone within minutes. ?

Ha ha! now that would have been interesting lol.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

In regards to safe zones… I really like Steve’s idea before about Extra Chilli turning the losing slice that you land on into a winning slice for next time. This could then get reset once you take a bonus.

Saves dreadful runs of bad luck (eventually you will land it), and also makes it quite fun and unique.

Obviously this would impact on RTP, so maybe the bonus buy would have to increase in cost slightly, or some of the pays or potential wins may need to be reduced. But I think that’s a small price to pay for the safety net!

BTG take note!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Either safe zones would be a good idea, or a limit to how many you can buy that are losses. Say if you lost 10 buys in a row, it should either tell you that you can’t buy another for 10 minutes or you should be able to set limits on how much you can lose on buys like these. I don’t mind buys, but I’ve seen way too many people tilt on them, bandit included and their funds gone within minutes. ?

That would not work,ppl who tilt(myself included)would just go to another site rather than wait 10 minutes..imo bonus buys should probably be banned.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

then what about something in the responsible gambling section? A limit to how many buys you can do in a certain amount of time, a loss limit or something to that effect.

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Or – why don’t we just scrap bonus buys for EVERYTHING?

I personally think they’re too degenerate. But then I guess this wouldn’t fit in with the YouTube “gotta show off a 1000x hit on this new slot within 20 minutes of its release” culture we have these days.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

They do provide good entertainment at times. It’s degenerate on a slot that you can gamble on. White rabbit/medusa megaways/genie jackpots buys arent too bad because when you buy them, you’re actually guaranteed a bonus as you can’t gamble. Its chilli, Vikings, WWTBAM, that people get tilted with trying to reach max spins/multipliers.

Sorry if this doesn’t make sense.. this heat is proper mushing my thinking

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

I think limit bonus buys until some form of KYC provided for earnings works.

I  have an idea for a blueprint slot im pitching them, it takes Vikings unleashes to a whole new level, its not safe. But itll be fun.

I do agree on safe zones.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)