Vikings Megaways

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Farry15 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Anyone else had trouble getting the max start on this? Done my balls on this £1000 on 20p stake without hitting the top. Didn’t see a single spin….. BE CAREFUL TRYING TO GET THE MAX START!!

Happy New Year all best of luck for 2019

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

£1000 at 20p stake?  At what point did you actually think you were going to get anywhere near your money back?

even 500x which is rarer than hens teeth would only have been £100

Seriously dude, with all due respect, that is insanity

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Did you increase stakes after a bit at all? I had a little look at the possibility of martingale betting this game, i think rather fibonacci ish would be more accurate, i kind of based the average maximum feature win at 500x and went from there, meaning i had 5 shots on 20p and then had to move to 40p where i could have 2 more shots before moving to 60p and so on – i was only doing it on demo but it came good every time, of course it only needs one run of feralness and you’re completely fucked, a dangerous game all round really.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

After watching chipmunkz lose so many times on first spin . AND to hear that the game developers have said it’s a true gamble . I really don’t think you could hit the red on the first spin that many times .

Farry15 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

The last 10 were at 40p, I got to a point that I didn’t care about the winnings, just wanted to get a max bonus. I had 4 in a row die on the first gamble to 13 spins. Il just have to have a few extra beers tonight to get over that loss ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Extra chilli and this Vikings game need to be banned.  I agree with the feature buy . It’s  how quick u can lose your money on these gambles.  You don’t hear many people doing there balls in on white rabbit .

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

thats true white rabbit i had bit of a session on that and i actually done ok nothing great but no great loss overall that fat santa seems to be a huge con aswell with it very rarely giving a winning bought bonus and if it does not normally much over 80x but normally give you 20x

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

thunderball6 wrote:

Extra chilli and this Vikings game need to be banned.  I agree with the feature buy . It’s  how quick u can lose your money on these gambles.  You don’t hear many people doing there balls in on white rabbit .

This feature buy stuff is strange anyway, half the fun of a slot is waiting for the feature.

As an aside just out of interest I did some free play on Casumo on Fat Santa, buying £2k bonuses.   Very few paid above the stake. A lot were in double figures, and on one occasion a £2k stake returned “congratulations you won £21” 🙂

They love to put a sign up saying huge win if you get £50 on a £1 stake on a blueprint – how about a sign which says “wank bonus” – I can guarantee that would appear more than the big win sign

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Evil game ,love it tho ,bought 2 5er one today ,first died at Max x and 18 spins next died at Max x 20 spins ,really wish I had of took the second at 20 ,enough for today hopefully

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Cant go past x4 on the multiplier gamble 🙁

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

What kind of strategy is that ? lol

20p all the way is absolutely pointless lol

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

That’s true about the feature being fun to chase

These developers need to stop this buy a bonus stuff as its ruining the thrill of playing the base game and chasing that big bonus

As for Extra Chilli I haven’t played since losing the first gamble, its a cesspool of a slot that one, and the amount of dead spins in the feature means you have to chase the extra spins, starting on 8 as oppose to the usual 12 is absolutely criminal as well.

Mossy89 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I couldn’t bring myself to deposit £1000 never mind buy 20p feature bonuses and loose it, it wouldn’t blow my balls cus they would already be on a plate ready to be served to the dog ??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)