Videoslots freerolls!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Probably being a bit thick but help me out.

Not been on VS since they peed me off a few weeks ago, so had a look this morning and can’t find anything on their sit n go’s or freerolls – only something called clash of spins.

I’m interested in their sit n go’s I guess. How do you find them? Do they work like Poler Sit n Go’s? Do you pay for the spins you have within the Sit n Go? Are the prizes worth the bother?

Finally wtf is a free roll?

answers on a postcard please – first to respond coherently gets 5 spins at 20p on bonanza!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

If you are playing on a computer once you’ve logged in you should see a red bar with battle of slots written on it on the far right hand side of your screen if you click that it will bring up the lobby and you will see free roll listed near the top, click that and it will show all upcoming free rolls.

With the paid sit n go’s I’m not sure if you pay for the spins or just pay the entry then the spins are free and you collect the prize if you win as I’ve only tried the free rolls.

Free rolls are exactly what they sound like, free to play sit n go’s (to an extent you’ve got to meet certain wagering)

Decent score Damo! Manage to do anything with it?

@Bandit – Yeah thats the lad that was playing last night 🙂

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Nice one @Green2711 – thanks – I will check out and maybe get involved. Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)