Videoslots freerolls!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So just wondering, does anyone signed up to Videoslots plays the free rolls on battle of the slots?

I was a bit bored last Sunday and discovered the feature on it, haven’t really read up on the terms but I assume all bonuses/money made from free spins on Video slots are wager free? Anyway I was watching Netflix most of the day, binge watching the new season of The Punisher and at the same time I was loading up 10 man SnG’s and 30 man SnG’s on Fu Er Dai every 10 minutes  – prizes ranged from 6-4 free spins iirc and was also playing the bigger free rolls that take place every 2 hours or so. I managed to cash in a few of them on games like Halloween Jack, Book of Dead and a few others. The most I won from the free spins was 100x on Book of Dead (£10) from 5 free spins but probably got in the range of £25-30 for just having a bit of fun playing slots.

I was playing them again tonight and didn’t get a placed finish till I played Sweet Alchemy and managed to hit the 3 star bonus on £4 win and get the 10x multi for a super mega win placing me 1st and getting 100 free spins. Just waiting for them to be credited. Happy days though! 🙂

I’m thinking of making a bit of a log to post on here doing a month of hammering the freerolls when I’m not working including free spins won, free spins return and overall return just to show the potential of playing these. End of the day, it’s a bit of free money to play with for just sitting there having a bit of a laugh playing slots.

So does anyone else bother with these?

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I did at one point, but it’s not really free. You have to wager 500 euros within a 2 week period to be able to take part. I don’t wager anywhere near that as I’m a casual player, but yeah, it’s not bad considering it’s wager free etc

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Hi Greenlad, I seen your name on the ladder of Sweet Alchemy and on the Legacy of Egypt, well done. All winnings are wager free. You redeem your free spins in the My Profile tab. It will have a pentagon with a 100 on it, when you click on it a new window will appear to begin your free spins. And yes I bother with these. I’m always hoping to get 1st place too. Good luck =)

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Thanks for the info, Neil. Does that include the money you can accumulate from the free spins you win also?

I got about £15 for the sweet alchemy free spins and ended up playing a 4 hour session from that hitting 400x on Captain Venture (10p), 250x on Reactoonz (20p), 100x on Book of Dead Spins (20p) and finally got wiped out from DHV and Donuts (I hate this slot so much, don’t even know why I bother to play it) so I’d imagine I’ve probably wagered around £200-£300 from that sweet alc win and the £10 I won on BoD free spins the other day. So if your lucks in and it works that way you can keep free rolling the free rolls over a 2 week period I’d imagine?

@Hdrobi Thanks mate, really enjoying it so far nice to have a session on the house. I made sure I was around for that Legacy of Egypt free roll – my absolute fav slot at the moment! :D. Best of luck to you buddy, is that your name on VS? I’ll have to keep an eye out for you.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I played the odd battle of the slots. Used to get a free £1 one every now on then. Or euro whichever it is. Anyway 1st one I won which was £50 or euros. So I suppose if it’s free and you haven’t got anything better to do they are worth a quick bash.

Nathy L K WANTED $5
    Outlaw

You need to deposit £20 AND wager £500

My best ever (after a lot of playing on the 10 and 30 player battles) was £1,500.

Every time my free spins added up to £10 i bought a white rabbit 10p feature. Eventually hit a £300 win.

I cashed out £200 and built the rest up to nearly £1400 on other slots. Not bad for free rolling and watching the snooker!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Nathy L K wrote:

You need to deposit £20 AND wager £500

My best ever (after a lot of playing on the 10 and 30 player battles) was £1,500.

Every time my free spins added up to £10 i bought a white rabbit 10p feature. Eventually hit a £300 win.

I cashed out £200 and built the rest up to nearly £1400 on other slots. Not bad for free rolling and watching the snooker!

That’s an epic result! Hopefully I’ll be able to replicate it but obviously the best day for it is Sunday and I tend to work a lot of them which is a shame.

I noticed it doesn’t work on the mobile site and if I try play on the desktop site via my mobile the game screen tends to load zoomed in so I can’t change the stakes to minimum to play.

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I’m glad to hear about your win with your free spins. My name on VS is Bunches. I’m hardly ever in the top 10 … 20 … 30 … 40 … 100 however I did win 5 free spins on Legacy of Egypt a couple of months ago and won 520 euro.  On my second press I got free spins, I won 120 of them and 96 were at 10x. I was bragging in the lobby for ages, lol. It can be monotonous playing the battles at times but miracles sometimes happen. See you there =)

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Im in the Freerolls most of the time (DamoRr on VS) but rarely get anything decent, I did have 20FS on reactoonz the other week tho and managed to hit £220 somehow! cashed it out and ran away! lol

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

How are people getting on with these? im upto 80 rewards so far!

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

I finished with a total of 87 rewards and they paid…….. £31.85

Took a while to spin through them as there was no stop spin or auto option! 🙁

Now to turn that £31.85 into a cashout 🙂

neilp1982 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Anything from it is a bonus, it’s usually 5 spins of nothing. Videoslots doesn’t offer anything for the occasional player so don’t really go on there much any more. But yeah if you win on the free rolls, wager free etc.

Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Not a bad start..

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Damo wrote:

Not a bad start..

Damo, were you the Damo in the poker? I am having a fucking brain fart lol

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

yeah I like these I managed to get to a grand before then lost the lot lol. but they are fun and its hard to win but is possible

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)