Videoslots and BTG games

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Alinr6 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Big surprise today from Videoslots.

All my hearts on Lil Devil and the Royal Mint bar disappear.

It’s not a big loss because they were on a small stakes 0.10,  0.20,  0.30 but I only needed 2-3 more…

At least I complete the bonus on Slot Vegas.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Alinr6 wrote:

It’s not a big loss because they were on a small stakes 0.10,  0.20,  0.30 but I only needed 2-3 more…

Why is it a big surprise???  Is video slots in the habit of knocking off the hearts ???

Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Alinr6 wrote:

Why is it a big surprise???  Is video slots in the habit of knocking off the hearts ???

Sorry dude.. I read your message wrong… I thought you wrote “ surprise surprise “ …..

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

i think BTG remove theme they only last 90days,Videoslot cant remove them,only game provider can remove it

Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

i think BTG remove theme they only last 90days,Videoslot cant remove them,only game provider can remove it

Really ? Shit I didn’t know they could remove the hearts

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

GameRoom wrote:

Really ? Shit I didn’t know they could remove the hearts

yes dont last long not sure if is 60 days or 90 days I lost them 2 I build that shit game Royal Mint on £2 and forgot all about it lost them all,you can ask BTG on twitter who long they last I think 90 days

ianh21 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

i find that the built up hearts and also progress in games like thunderstruck 2 dissapear when games have an update.  i maxed TS2 and immortal remance, game upgrade, all vanished. asked CS why and they said game updates wipe all data.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

is not the best time to play now lot of games will have bugs,most of games are on flash,and flash will end this year,so providers will need to transfer games to html5 will be lot of updates

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

ianh21 wrote:

i find that the built up hearts and also progress in games like thunderstruck 2 dissapear when games have an update.  i maxed TS2 and immortal remance, game upgrade, all vanished. asked CS why and they said game updates wipe all data.

if you have twitter talk to BTG maybe they will refund you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)