videoslots

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Vladukasas WANTED $7
    Outlaw

ok, 2 questions..

1 – does anyone else has an issue with videoslots withdrawal? made a withdraw almost 2 weeks ago, it was confirmed,  but still no transfer was made.

Q2 : I see Bandit playing slots , but when I search them , it’s not there.. or is it because I play on my mobile and it doesn’t support..

thanks

hdrobi@5019 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

1: No, I withdraw often however only to my bank account now as it takes twice as long for me to withdraw to my card. And then it all depends on  what time of the day I withdraw. If it’s before 8 pm then it’ll be in my bank the next day. Minus a small conversion rate.

2: I don’t see all the games either cause of the country I registered in on sign up. Which doesn’t make sense as only Australia is banned and not  New Zealand (where I reside). On Videoslots I cannot purchase bonus buys on Extra Chilli however on Mr Vegas (Videoslots sister site) I          can. I can’t play such games as Reel King, Captain Venture, Lord of the ocean and any Book of Ra on either site. But I can on BetVictor which still confuses me.

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

They have been having some issues-I tried to withdraw on Saturday & Monday but both times it didn’t work-I went onto Live Chat and was told they were having tech issues, but I could request a manual withdrawal through chat, which I did. Took about 2 days to go through. However, I withdrew last night onto my card with no issues. You may have been unlucky and caught them at a bad time-have a word with chat. Looks like all is ok now.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Pay pal withdrawal is pretty Instant, not had an issue with them recently.. and yeah some games don’t open on mobile… t2 for example won’t play in mobile …

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

1.  my withdrawals have been different everytime, some days with 24 hrs sometimes up to 5 or 6 days

2.  games are very unusual on videoslots, theres certain ones that work depending on country you are playing in, and for me there are some that used to work but do not anymore and chat support says they should, specifically games like Nitropolis loads to 28% and then says error, videoslots has no idea why,  support also tells me most of the games i ask about should be available in my country but do not load, fail to load, or just sit and do nothing at all

thankfully they have thousands of game that are more than happy to take my money

GetOuttaThere WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Ever since document verification two years ago my withdrawals have always been processed in a matter of minutes, no matter is it day or night. I do like VS however they run many slots at reduced RTP. I only play the ones with normal RTPs to minimize losses.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I play on Mr vegas same company as videoslot I get cash out in 5min visa direct or in paypal, many games cant play do to flash got removed

games, and even entire websites were built using Adobe Flash, but times have moved on, and official support for Flash finally ended on December 31st, 2020

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

for me its been like this:

1. withdrawal times are all over the place with videoslot, 2 weeks ago it took about a week to get it, 2 days ago i had it within 16hrs, generally it takes on average about 3 to 4 days for me to get anything,

2. as for the games i signed up hoping to play the games the bandit does as well, being in canada most are not available that i wanted to try, but saying that bonus buys are available which i would prefer due to some games being real dicks to bonus on

GetOuttaThere WANTED $10
    Outlaw

shiNer45 wrote:

for me its been like this:

1. withdrawal times are all over the place with videoslot, 2 weeks ago it took about a week to get it, 2 days ago i had it within 16hrs, generally it takes on average about 3 to 4 days for me to get anything,

2. as for the games i signed up hoping to play the games the bandit does as well, being in canada most are not available that i wanted to try, but saying that bonus buys are available which i would prefer due to some games being real dicks to bonus on

Your withdrawal experiences are so contrary to mine. Like I said in an earlier post, the money’s always in my bank account within minutes. Have you verified yourself?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)