videoslots

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    james10540 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

whats going on with videoslots no new games from the likes of btg no jammin jars 2 not like them to not have new releases from them providers just seems new games come from less well known providers and even then you can use quick spin in the uk which i dont mind but its kind of bad looking on there behalf they let that slip through the net

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

james10540 wrote:

whats going on with videoslots no new games from the likes of btg no jammin jars 2 not like them to not have new releases from them providers just seems new games come from less well known providers and even then you can use quick spin in the uk which i dont mind but its kind of bad looking on there behalf they let that slip through the net

Video slots ten to load new games Monday  to Thursdays, so it except it to be there this week, I know they had new games last week like btg new meatball game…. So unless There’s an exclusive they do tend to get the top games at the same time

james10540 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Yeah just noticed they have had new releases from btg just dont think they were listed as a new game when i searched for new games

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

james10540 wrote:

Yeah just noticed they have had new releases from btg just dont think they were listed as a new game when i searched for new games

Yeah games wise they are pretty good, but totally agree they get some ass  games… they use a providers like high5 games and they just look terrible …in my opinion …

james10540 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

yeah for sure a lot of new games they have got recently look trash i atleast like the game to look and play nice as im losing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)