Videos that bring out the worst in you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bobibopo WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Hi Guys,

I have been watching a few of rocknrollas old videos last night and this morning. Watching his methods and mentality as well as his reactions have brought up the worst urges in a long time. I think it’s the punting a small number of spins at high stakes for a small chance of an amazingly epic win. Thinking back to when he used to stream often I had the same reactions then!

Are there any video series or streamers which bring out the worst or best in your gambling?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

If i see a video of Extra Chilli, i am usually gagging to have a go lol, especially if the video goes well ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t blame anyone but myself when it inevitably rips me a new arse hole though haha Scary scary game – real bad one for us out and out gamblers haha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

If i see a video of Extra Chilli, i am usually gagging to have a go lol, especially if the video goes well ? I donโ€™t blame anyone but myself when it inevitably rips me a new arse hole though haha Scary scary game โ€“ real bad one for us out and out gamblers haha

Extra Chilli ??? That game is officially BANNED forever from my game list. Every time i open it, it shows the last fail because I rage quit the game lol

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

If i see a video of Extra Chilli, i am usually gagging to have a go lol, especially if the video goes well ? I donโ€™t blame anyone but myself when it inevitably rips me a new arse hole though haha Scary scary game โ€“ real bad one for us out and out gamblers haha

Lol put the picture up again of your slapped leg hand print after playing chilli a few months back, still makes me ?

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

I think any video where the streamer has a particularly good session and all the slots are paying.
    Not really about the big wins for me, just looks like fun.
    After all, we play slots for entertainment (or should do) so it is just a bit shit when they do not bonus/pay.

On the flip side if streamers have a bad time it encourages me to stay away from the slots! Which is much better for my wallet. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fairzz WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Book of dead. I have such a love and hate for that fucking game that I can pour hundreds into it knowing full well 85% of the bonuses are less than my returns easily. But sometimes when Ricky feels like it he smashes the doors off in 10 spins and on those days I love it..

plus hearing the jingle when those books land always lets me breath a sigh of relief regardless if itโ€™s first press or a thousand spins in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)