Videos showing up as new

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I am just going through my videos and turning all the private/unlisted ones back to public and i have noticed that one of the has popped up like it is new, well it isn’t new so i’m sorry about that but i need to turn them all back on so apologies if it happens again a bit later lol

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Is it weird that as I’m watching it, I’m saying to my self…. “wait I’ve seen this “… ”he says this next “…….. watching you to much me thinks ….??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

People will complain ?

lozzab96 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just watched that new vid on YouTube and got a bit of dejavu lol thought I’d seen it before and anyone that whinges tell them to fuck off

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

People will complain ?

God, he such a lazy git, makes millions on this and millions on  that using my money that I never gave him and he’s recycling videos …. cheeky git

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The wonderful 10k sub special is back you lucky people who are yet to experience it ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I wondered why I was watching bonus buys on genie jackpot megaways hahah. My memory is shite so I could rewatch most videos and not remember them ?

Outlaw

Doesn’t matter how old they are, funny is funny…… bring on the bandit marathon …..

Armani WANTED $1
    Outlaw

MATEE Dat Jamming Jarss win is fuvking sick mate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)