video slots lord of the ocean

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

i was playing lord of the ocean on wednesday on videoslots had a ok hit off it aswell then couldent find it in a normal search thursday then i looked on the providers list today and its gone has this been perm removed does anyone no seems abit dogey getting a alright win on it then the slots gone can anyone else find it on there are is it just me il liked that slot and the twats took it off lol ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

still showing when i searched it mate

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Depends what country you are in, many people have been complaining about other games that have gone missing.

Quick question if anyone can answer it. Holiday Season at VS is 96% RTP but it’s running at 91% RTP  what would be causing this and should VS be looking into it?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Zoep89 wrote:

Depends what country you are in, many people have been complaining about other games that have gone missing.

Quick question if anyone can answer it. Holiday Season at VS is 96% RTP but it’s running at 91% RTP  what would be causing this and should VS be looking into it?

do you mean your RTP on the game is 91%?

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

not on mine mate im in uk and it was there otherday not now its not gona email them they must took it off my acount cause ive been winning lol unreal

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

THEBARON wrote:

not on mine mate im in uk and it was there otherday not now its not gona email them they must took it off my acount cause ive been winning lol unreal

yeah there for me and i’m in uk

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

wow so they have removed it of mine then cause im winning to much off it unreal surely they cant do that

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

Zoep89 wrote:

do you mean your RTP on the game is 91%?

No VS says its a 91% on game payouts, mine is under 90%.

Chiz3232 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Played Captain Venture on Tuesday on VS then it had disappered for me on Wednesday

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

its sorted now back on there strange that it was took off for me for couple of days it was bonusing quite alot and paying out maybe thats why we all no they love to take the money but hate giving too much out

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)