video slots

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    swiz8687 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

any one had any problems with video slots , driving me crazy spent like 2 hours trying to get account verified n the end i just locked the account for 5 years pissed me the fuck off so any one else had these problems lol

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Nope, but you might aswell get them to delete your account lol

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

There are plenty of reports on this forum around people struggling with Videoslots verification.

For me personally, it was the easiest process ever. Submitted photos of my documents and it was all approved in no time at all.

If everything is up-to-date and accurate, with no discrepancies, there should be no problems.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Yeah like @biohazard I found Videoslots verification pretty quick and painless compared to some.

Changing a card when the cash machine swallowed it, that was a bit more of a chore!

alan121 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi started on video slots about a year ago finally managed to get account open it took about a week don’t know how many pictures and emails i sent every time it got rejected finally it went though and got account opened played for a while lost a bit then had good day won 7000 ish went to withdraw no chance account not verified took about 2 days of countless emails and pictures of documents to get that sorted out then about six months later got email though your account has been suspend we have no evidence of your passport ok took another 3 days to sort that one out played for a while then 2 months later another email we have no evidence of your passport again sent then back a copy of there email saying thank you for passport photo your account is now verified account suspend  again more pictures and emails again got account reopened a few months later account suspend a again now there want proof of weath account suspend about a week ago I’ve done nothing about this trying to work out if video slots is really  worth all this trouble .

shouldersofbutter WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Strangely only my address is verified at video slots and everything else says requested. Been like this for 2 years. Can withdraw no problems.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

shouldersofbutter wrote:

Strangely only my address is verified at video slots and everything else says requested. Been like this for 2 years. Can withdraw no problems.

Wait until you wanna withdraw a large amount……then watch the hammer come down on you! ?

swiz8687 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

aye its fine lads just deleted it account went to betvictor n got a massive win the night so video slots will be happy lol , how everyones weekend going n thanks for the replies tbh didnt think any one would get back so thanks people

swiz8687 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

shouldersofbutter wrote:

Wait until you wanna withdraw a large amount……then watch the hammer come down on you! ?

aye i just won grand n half on bet victor n was trying to ask me for coloured letters of proof , so send rbs letter wasnt good , so encase shes english no offence satander letter it has red on it lol just to be a cunt 😀 lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)