Video Part 2

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

No mate there is nowhere else sorry, Twitch don’t allow videos now unless you are affiliated and YouTube have deleted it, not a lot i can do on that really at the moment.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Think it’s down to the usual pricks reporting gambling videos , there were a couple of seconds of final countdown music too so something else for the arseholes to report

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Put in on a USB and mail it out lol. Joking.

Too bad, really wanna see it. Hope you find a way to upload it somewhere.

MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Now that is gutting. Nor worries Bandit. Keep up the good work.

razvanro WANTED $13
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

No mate there is nowhere else sorry, Twitch don’t allow videos now unless you are affiliated and YouTube have deleted it, not a lot i can do on that really at the moment.

Can’t you make an account with another video site like Dailymotion, just as a backup, where you can post deleted videos and such? This sucks – I know it’s not your fault or anything, just saying. And thanks for all that you do!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Probably idiots reporting for hearing a bit of the final countdown music?,Bandit shouldnt mention he might get in trouble when he plays it as that just gives the trolls something to report it for(i guess just for the odd occasion he un mutes it for a couple of seconds),thats my guess anyway,couldnt see anything wrong with the video personally,but also actually have no idea what the rulles are for youtube.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Glad i watched it as soon as it was up now,2 great videos.

MossyEFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I WANT TO WATCH IT

I WANT TO WATCH IT

“stamps feet”

Mattybelle WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Nooooo!!!! Need to see it !!!….do  something bandit !! Lol .x

chris b1 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I saw pt2 you lucky thing bandit, I bet it was something to do with the high stake.  Well done on your win keep smiling as you have made lots of dosh. Fuck the trolls on here as they will always try to ice skate up hill. Keep it going ladddy upload to you tube in spite 🙂

voodoodolleke WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Well, that’s some bs. I didn’t have the time yesterday to watch but I was going to enjoy it tonight 🙁 Atleast I still have part 1 to look forward to then.

Darth_scouser WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Was probably because of the final countdown video. He does say in the video it might get taken down because of copyright

Joe_gambles WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Arrr man, I’m on a 12 hour shift as well and was hoping to watch it today, YouTube are complete door handles

Joe_gambles WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Can’t you just cut out the final countdown music ?, It’s stupid that they’re blocking videos over it

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)