Vegas here we come ✈️

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Me and my husband are currently sat on the plane waiting to take off for Vegas ??? , any tips on best places to play / slots to play etc ?

We have been before but any tips would be helpful .

Also Steve we intend to spend the £200 we won on your giveaway in November on one spin on the roulette ?? Wish us luck and thanks guys .

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Play European roulette – not that rigged shit with a double zero or worse the one with 3 zeros on it!

I love Vegas, gonna go myself this year I think. Just need to plan “Operation tell the Mrs work are sending me on a business trip”.

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Will defo be European roulette that American one is awful. You can get some awesome deals ours cost £369 per person for 5 nights ( stratosphere) . Great deal

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Yeah you can defo get some good deals for Vegas. A few years ago i used to live in London working four on four off. I would take a couple of days annual leave and fly over for 5 days at a time – most trips i made was 6 in the one year. I used to find a cheap deal then grind poker cash games whilst I was over there. As long as I made enough to cover my travel and expenses I would book again when I got back.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Check out The Aria, The Venetian, Caesars Palace and Golden Nugget. Not jealous at all haha have a cracking time guys and let us know how you get on, stick some on number 17 on that spin of roulette! 😉

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Wow not jealous at all honest haha! Hope the roulette spin wins! All you have to do is yell “Bandit RTP” when you put your chips down and it’s guaranteed eh lol

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Wow not jealous at all honest haha! Hope the roulette spin wins! All you have to do is yell “Bandit RTP” when you put your chips down and it’s guaranteed eh lol

Rumour has it if you do that then the ball flies off the wheel and cracks you in the head :P.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Fucking hurt that did and all the spinner did was laugh his balls off lol

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Lucky 11

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)