Valentines!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

So today is Valentine’s Day . Bearing in mind there’s 364 other days of the year to tell your other half you love them,  Is it a waste of time n money ?

Discuss …?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Spoil sport. Answer to your question is no. I know it’s all commercialized rubbish but hey who cares. Not me. ?

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Waste of money , yes there’s also loads of other days to get divorced and all the stupid flowers n cards mean nothing then lol

there again why are we talking about wasting money while on a gambling forum

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Happy Valentines Day everyone ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m so single the only reason I know it’s valentines day is because I saw this thread ??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Does that mean we can shove plastic flowers and cheap chocolate where the £1 coins and notes go ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

My opinion is that it is commercial bullshit, doesn’t stop er indoors wanting a bloody card and gift though does it lol

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

It’s all bollocks! As soon as the valentines gifts come off the shelves today, the fookin’ Easter eggs will be up!

Mothers Day, Fathers day, birthdays and Christmas. All the rest of the commercial days can do one! Fun fucker aren’t I?! Lol

Outlaw

Waste of time and money you will remember all this soppy shit when your reading that solicitors letter from your ex wife

Outlaw

Easter eggs were up last weekend in Morrisons , whole aisle of them

Diamedi WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Happy valentines day guys

I always buy a ton of chocolate and give that away. Always ending up eating 50% of it LOL.

Kind of a bullshit day oh well there are worse things in life

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)