Urgent photo shop help needed

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Hey Joe. Hopefully one of the others who has put their name forward can help you out. Failing that, I can take a look at this tomorrow after work? Let me know.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

The more the merrier bio mate it’s that important I need as many as I can try so if you wouldnt mind having a look after work I would really appreciate it

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive
    Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

I’ve just had a bash at it mate, but must admit I’ve had a drink.  Is that the correct person you wanted adding to the picture, if not just let me know and I’ll re-do.  I don’t know the persons height or if you want him placed somewhere else, let me know that too if in-correct.

I can probably blend him in a little better, but needed to know if it’s even the correct person first-for some reason my posts aren’t showing up anymore (I wrote 2 more posts here earlier) and if the picture doesn’t show up and this post does, I’ll assume the picture I just uploaded has been deleted or something (Like my posts?).

My condolences on your loss, I hope you get the picture you need Joe.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Thats amazing! I didnt even know you could do things like that! Such a nice thing for you to do 🙂

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Hi Joe,

My Missus is currently sitting a degree in computer science and design and is pretty handy on Photoshop and has the software on her Mac.

Pleasure to help or at least try.

Just let me know what I need to post to get you my email details

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Are you on Twitter so can send them over mate

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

The guy with the glasses, you want him put into the picture of the 7 people?  There is room on the right side of that picture (7 people picture), next to the lady in the red top, do you want him there or maybe put behind someone?

I’ll do what I can for you and will be back on tomorrow, about 6-8pm without fail, can not promise anything though (Picture wise), but I’ll defo let you know or have it done tomorrow, anyone else will to give it a go would be a good idea too though.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just catching up folks ok seems like you are using the picture uploaded.

also sorry Joe im not bad but not skilled either in photo editing hopefully someone on here has the skills required for you 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Smellslikearmpit wrote:

@Smellslikearmpit Thats a cracking effort looks good its nice to see you all pull together to help out.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Smellslikearmpit wrote:

I’ve just had a bash at it mate, but must admit I’ve had a drink.  Is that the correct person you wanted adding to the picture, if not just let me know and I’ll re-do.  I don’t know the persons height or if you want him placed somewhere else, let me know that too if in-correct.

I can probably blend him in a little better, but needed to know if it’s even the correct person first-for some reason my posts aren’t showing up anymore (I wrote 2 more posts here earlier) and if the picture doesn’t show up and this post does, I’ll assume the picture I just uploaded has been deleted or something (Like my posts?).

My condolences on your loss, I hope you get the picture you need Joe.

Brilliant effort mate and that’s 100 percent the right person him in that position is perfect many many many thanks if possible can seedy send you my email address so can send it over that would be great once again thank you so much mate

nffcfan WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Really sorry for your loss Joe thoughts are with all your family and friends.

Just wanted to say how wonderful it is to see people here helping each other out when they can.

Theres a lot of good people on this forum and my hat goes off to them.

Nothing has fallen within my skill set as of yet but when it does il be sure to put my hand up and offer out some help!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

@joeholdway Hi mate if you left click the image to view it bigger then on the image right click your mouse and select save image as then type in what you want to name it and it will save directly to your computer.

Also I think it will auto select downloads folder as the destination where it saves to mate 🙂

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

@joeholdway Hi mate if you left click the image to view it bigger then on the image right click your mouse and select save image as then type in what you want to name it and it will save directly to your computer.

Also I think it will auto select downloads folder as the destination where it saves to mate ?

Thanks seedy figured it out will make my dad’s day Once I can get it printed out and framed

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Great effort guys. My connection has said he could help but smellslikearmpit has done a cracking job. Fair play, a pretty useful skill to have

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)