Urgent photo shop help needed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Is there anyone on here that is gifted in the art of photo shop I need an urgent favour with something very personal but am clueless how to do it but it’s massively important  thanks

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

There’s another guy on here needing help with photoshop too

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Jimbo 2020 , needs urgent photo shop help too. ?

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

There was someone on here able to do it but cannot for the life of me remember who it was but as I say this is urgent

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

There was someone on here able to do it but cannot for the life of me remember who it was but as I say this is urgent

It was Mr B and he ain’t around no more ?

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

I’m wondering if seedy is able to do it as he seems pretty clued up on stuff

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

I’m wondering if seedy is able to do it as he seems pretty clued up on stuff

Ha ???? i, don’t know which is further from the truth. I guy having £400 spins or seedy been clued up. Great comment. Glad to see you have a sense of humour ?…

Only kidding Seedy ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Joeholdway wrote:

It was Mr B and he ain’t around no more ?

You mean Mr CGI. You can whisper him on twitch. He can be found threatening people on rocknrolla’s live stream ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

What needs doing? I’m alright with photoshop but nothing crazy. If it’s relatively simple I may be able to assist!

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Thank you so much bio Mr brother passed away recently and my dad literally has very little time left due to mds and we had a family picture taken with me my dad and all my siblings but my brother was to Ill to be there and now he’s passed I just think it would be fitting if we could get him into the picture to give my dad but I am clueless how to do it any help appreciated

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Aw Joe what a nice thought mate. I hope you can get it done. I’d be surprised no matter what anyone asked on here someone could help with the best bet probably been bio or argyll.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

We get to have a service for my brother on Thursday allowed a whole 10 people for a 25 minute service so trying to get it done asap I love this forum always someone willing to help

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

We get to have a service for my brother on Thursday allowed a whole 10 people for a 25 minute service so trying to get it done asap I love this forum always someone willing to help

Hope you get it sorted in time 🙂 and I know it’s crappy only allowing a small amount of people at the service, hopefully you’ll be able to get everyone together when all this is over ??

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Hi Joe,

Sorry for your loss

I cannot do this personally, but I do know people who could maybe help. I am not sure how long this sort of thing would take but happy to ask. Leave it with me, if they can do it I will get you to send the photos to my email.

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Thanks everyone just hope can get it done

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)